SuShaan story in opposite way around!!

Posted: 12 years ago
We have seen how Ishaan won Suhana's heart with his straight forward character... Now I think its time for us to watch how suhana is going to win over Ishaan. Once Ishaan forgets Suhana, bajpai family, boltungunj, bike accident with Suhana's car and everything,, it will be worth watching to see how Suhana is going to bring back Ishaan.. A new angle of SuShaan's relationship!! 
Suhana on Ishaan's shoes...😆.. How about this??
Originally posted by diya09

We have seen how Ishaan won Suhana's heart with his straight forward character... Now I think its time for us to watch how suhana is going to win over Ishaan. Once Ishaan forgets Suhana, bajpai family, boltungunj, bike accident with Suhana's car and everything,, it will be worth watching to see how Suhana is going to bring back Ishaan.. A new angle of SuShaan's relationship!! 
Well that sounds interesting...
Looking forward to it...

unless his personality change with accident, suhana wont have to work as hard as ishan to win his heart, he jus wont remember his wedding and suhana but he will still the same bholu.

But the twist here is that ishaan will think suhana to be someone else's wife, so he wont even look at her being a bholu😭
Originally posted by 111192

<font color="#0000FF"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">But the twist here is that ishaan will think suhana to be someone else's wife, so he wont even look at her being a bholu</font>😭</font>

Exactly, he will ask dadajee to look for ANY girl to marry as he would get scared of Suhana flirting with him despite being married and at the end the a good IPL style hit with a vase would do the job, it will either be very good or very bad , but knowing the quality of actors it looks promising.
me too looking forward to it...
Originally posted by 111192

But the twist here is that ishaan will think suhana to be someone else's wife, so he wont even look at her being a bholu😭

Ishaan thinks of Suhana as someone else's wife!😲   Poor Suhana!! 
madam suhana will be like "yeh bholu bhi nah! teek se ek nazar thak nahi milaathi !" 
Now it will be Bechaari Suhana!!😆  
wuld luv to see that 😊 want ishaan to fall for suhana all over again...n tiz time suhana keep tracking him..
but if that is the twist that he will think suahana as sum1z wife hmmm.. for me not that promising.. but lets see how thingz move
Originally posted by venture

Exactly, he will ask dadajee to look for ANY girl to marry as he would get scared of Suhana flirting with him despite being married and at the end the a good IPL style hit with a vase would do the job, it will either be very good or very bad , but knowing the quality of actors it looks promising.

iska matlab hamari suhana ko kaafi aur cheezen ishaan ki zir par hi thodna padega! kise patha ki konsi hit kaam me ayee😆
Edited by diya09 - 12 years ago

iska matlab hamari suhana ko kaafi aur cheezen ishaan ki zir par hi thodna padega! kise patha ki konsi hit kaam me ayee😆

i agree vase or danda sir pe maro nahi to suhana ko gussa aia to plate sir par mar degi sari yadasht lot ayigo