Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Lily , that is very unique outfit :) like it.

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very pretty lily. i must start looking out fr those
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lily that is a beautiful top  - very much my style.
I am such a cheapskate too tho.
I handwash it...I am just in love with this top. The texture is so smooth and the colors are so bright...It's unique...I've never seen anyone else around me wearing it --- well it's expensive ...
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's so sweet of him.

If u are not giving a present to ur GF, to whom? ahhh I can understand how other girls get jealous here :P hehe

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salma2

That's so sweet of him.

If u are not giving a present to ur GF, to whom? ahhh I can understand how other girls get jealous here :P hehe

not always! for many girls material items do not matter much! especially these days girls earn and can buy their own thing...don't need a rich BF...need a good BF!! Having said that. I am sure some girls still dream of a rich boy! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Glee

good to know that  there is atleast person on IF who likes branded handbags like me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i was feeling bad after reading all the previous comments,felt like a shallow person.
i already have few coach bags.. so next one is probably gonna be a MK or mayyybe a LV๐Ÿ˜†
( although its freakin so expensive..)

I used to never care for branded bags until I got one for a surprise present and after that you can't go back! ๐Ÿ˜† Well maybe I don't mind because I buy them at discount stores instead of buying them at the official selling price...so whatever's supposed to be $100+ bucks I can get for $40 or so๐Ÿ˜‰

I can live with some of the Coach bags but I think Louis Vuitton bags are wholly stupid in their design, especially with the LV's all over the place...To me, it's ubiquitous design screams 'I'm loaded, steal my purse'
๐Ÿ˜†

Lily you're back! Btw, I saw what you had posted on your profile last week and let the mods know that you wanted to come back...I guess it worked๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

koolchick, you mean "outlet stores"??๐Ÿ˜†

Yes the factory outlets๐Ÿ˜† and also stores like Marshalls and TJMaxx for the not as really expensive but still massively overpriced purses too

This way I can get the good purses and still be a cheapo at heart๐Ÿ˜†

All she had to do was put her finger on a purse she liked and he'd swipe his card. Lucky gal!