Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Yes the factory outlets😆 and also stores like Marshalls and TJMaxx for the not as really expensive but still massively overpriced purses too

This way I can get the good purses and still be a cheapo at heart😆

😆😆 i wish there was LV outlet😆
but MK outet is not really an " factory outlet" though ;pretty pricey... what brands are you into?
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

maya who's that  in your avi?? pretty😊
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

not always! for many girls material items do not matter much! especially these days girls earn and can buy their own thing...don't need a rich BF...need a good BF!! Having said that. I am sure some girls still dream of a rich boy! 😆

Agreed. 
Originally posted by: Glee

maya who's that  in your avi?? pretty😊 

Leela Naidu. She was Femina Miss India-1954, and was Vogue's World's Ten Most Beautiful Women along with Maharani Gayatri Devi. Two gorgeous, classy women.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
i just googled Gayatri Devi and Leela naidu ..ONE word for both WOW!!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Deepika ki toh lottery lag gayi 😆😆

I don't get the big deal about brands tbh. There was this one girl in my high school who used a Jimmy Choo bag as a school bag. She bragged about how it was a $1000 or something..😆

dont know why ppl spend so much money .in these bags..gosh..i cant..i saved all my money..never buy anything of my money.not even penny🤣
im very very Kanjoos🤣
My friend refused to buy a lulu lemon or a juicy couture hoodie because it had the logo on the inside. She ended up buying a sweater that she hated (worst colour ever, mustard I think) only because it had the logo on it. 

I'm cheap, so glad I didnt get the brand obsession from my family. Desi people, especially my mom always get heart attacks when I tell them I go thrift store shopping. My parents have asked me not to tell people about it, especially at desi parties and also asked me not to say a word about it when I go to India this summer. How messed up is that..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eraser

My friend refused to buy a lulu lemon or a juicy couture hoodie because it had the logo on the inside. She ended up buying a sweater that she hated (worst colour ever, mustard I think) only because it had the logo on it. 

I'm cheap, so glad I didnt get the brand obsession from my family. Desi people, especially my mom always get heart attacks when I tell them I go thrift store shopping. My parents have asked me not to tell people about it, especially at desi parties and also asked me not to say a word about it when I go to India this summer. How messed up is that..

😳
melonie thumbnail
Lucky girl...even if Sid doesn't pay I am sure Deepika can afford them 😃
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

😳

Sania - why are you blushing? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†