Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww...y dun u donate even a fraction of dat amount to some needy rather dan wasting like dis
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

bag of 25 lakh.. omg . btw what does she want to  put in that???

πŸ˜†

anything but tampon 🀣

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that is the issue

$20 or $2000 , the kheechad that goes into the bag is the same
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If this is what she gets from "not the right person" .. imagine her bounty when she meets her Mr. Right.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn very much a lucky gal! Akhir rich boyfriend hai, kaam tho aya ga! Hey goal accomplished DeepuπŸ‘πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

edit

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago

Katforeva - How can you assume that hanging out with Sid for the money was Deepika''s goal? I dont wanna bring Katrina in but how do you like it when people accuse her of using Salman for getting movies in bollywood? or wanting to marry Ranbir for the Kapoor name? It's awful when people do that. We need to understand that labelling women as gold diggers or oppurtunists who use men for their own selfish motives can work against not only thousand of women out there but can also work against us.

If it makes you feel better, I spends hours defending Katrina against my extended family members who are sexist monkeys who keep accusing her of being a chaalaak woman who used Salman Khan to enter and survive in billywood. I mean, how degrading is that. I also defend Deepika when they say that she's using Sid. Like seriously, they will do anything to make the man look like an innocent bunny who is being manipulated by the cunning devil woman. which is why I dont get along with them.

Anyhoo, sorry for the long lecture, I was just venting out. πŸ˜³
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Eraser-Agree with you.Even if Deeps goal is to get Sid's money then Sid's goal is to get something else from Deepika.So no one is a saint.

I hope these girls would buy things with their own money instead of their boyfriends money.Don't give your bf too much value.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Katforeva - How can you assume that hanging out with Sid for the money was Deepika''s goal? I dont wanna bring Katrina in but how do you like it when people accuse her of using Salman for getting movies in bollywood? or wanting to marry Ranbir for the Kapoor name? It's awful when people do that. We need to understand that labelling women as gold diggers or oppurtunists who use men for their own selfish motives can work against not only thousand of women out there but can also work against us.

If it makes you feel better, I spends hours defending Katrina against my extended family members who are sexist monkeys who keep accusing her of being a chaalaak woman who used Salman Khan to enter and survive in billywood. I mean, how degrading is that. I also defend Deepika when they say that she's using Sid. Like seriously, they will do anything to make the man look like an innocent bunny who is being manipulated by the cunning devil woman. which is why I dont get along with them.

Anyhoo, sorry for the long lecture, I was just venting out. πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

eraser seriously...this post completely shut me up😳
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Sigh..people's obsessions with LV bags or any elite brand is beyond my understanding ..Deepika ka toh lottery lag gaya

Agreed! I think that is perfectly acceptable to indulge in brandnames if you are looking for a particular aesthetic, but the logo itself should never justify a purchase. Society has unfortunately been conditioned into believing that designer label= fashion or quality but I often can find great pieces at Zara, TopShop, etc.