Gulaal

someone please ask kesar to change his shoes

vasundhara78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont like his shoes ... they are weird.
wudnt it be nice to change them into regular ones.
also i think they are tight on budget. i see only a few dresses for each of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHAHAHA!! vasundhara, LOL! what a thing to discuss man! your title for the topic was so ticklish i started laughing out loud..

btw, i like his shoes! they are genuine reebok (i think) and they're hip hop shoes! I LOVE 'EM!❤️
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like his shoes it symbolizes kesar's age and his  tough and rebelious nature... btw where were u??????? didnt see u here for quite some time????? Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Their not tight on budget dear.
They are portraying an ordinary family from Kutch like normal people, in the show they don't represent actors actress prince princesses to have new clothes everyday. Normal people repeat their clothes and that's what they do :)

And yes about Kesar's shoes lol i was telling my mum how i find them annoying too, but hey Kesar is still hot :) x
vasundhara78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

HAHAHAHAHA!! vasundhara, LOL! what a thing to discuss man! your title for the topic was so ticklish i started laughing out loud..

btw, i like his shoes! they are genuine reebok (i think) and they're hip hop shoes! I LOVE 'EM!❤️

aiyyo i dont know i don somehow i always end up noticing his shoes in his scenes :( and they take my eyes away from every1 else.
vasundhara78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

i like his shoes it symbolizes kesar's age and his  tough and rebelious nature... btw where were u??????? didnt see u here for quite some time?????

nothing i was ehre only, i was just reading other's comments but not adding mine.
abhi filhaal to story mei kuch jyada ho hi nahi raha hai.
oh i dotn like the shoes, somehow those shoes are all i notice in kesar nowadays 😡
vasundhara78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

Their not tight on budget dear.
They are portraying an ordinary family from Kutch like normal people, in the show they don't represent actors actress prince princesses to have new clothes everyday. Normal people repeat their clothes and that's what they do :)

And yes about Kesar's shoes lol i was telling my mum how i find them annoying too, but hey Kesar is still hot :) x

agreed but somehow those clothes have become too repetitive. it wud be good to show some new ones now.andnormal peopel dont have only 4 or 5 sets of clothes. yahan gulaal ke lehengey are onyl 5 plus one one special lehanga.
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vasundhara78

agreed but somehow those clothes have become too repetitive. it wud be good to show some new ones now.andnormal peopel dont have only 4 or 5 sets of clothes. yahan gulaal ke lehengey are onyl 5 plus one one special lehanga.

hmm true, she has that new one on today's maha episode, i'm sure she has more than 5 sets of clothes but she just wore the same ones quite a few times lol, how ever i think all her clothes are really pretty :) xx
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vasundhara78

aiyyo i dont know i don somehow i always end up noticing his shoes in his scenes :( and they take my eyes away from every1 else.

may be you are a shoe person... just like dentists always notice only people's teeth... 😆
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol...ur funny..i like the shoes looks good on him..but i think they should change the color once in a while