baba fighting dhundo..

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The serial moves on wrong track no baba aiso varr dhundo now its a baba chori chalaki or kalakari or fighting dhundo..😆 murli,s house is now dharmshala..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well bharti's baba & arpita's baba(GKD) both are busy with Jhansi ki rani on zee. that's why bharti's dad had to die to help jhansi ki rani LOL!😆

the house can be named Murli Lal Dharamshala & the tag should be nautanki dekho free mein LOL!😆

strangely only bharti called her father baba. the rest call their father babuji or bauji...whatever! so no baba here. baba has finished his work of finding the var & now the var has his own gaon & will keep bharti in palkon ki chao, & just like bharti mehki in her mayaka she will do the same here in this dharamshala LOL!🤣 what am i saying...🤪😡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tvsucks thumbnail

vikrocks 😆

nautanki dekho free mein🤣🤣

simibrar1990 thumbnail
😆😆 ab nautanki dekho free mein  damroo jhumka gua mirdang new kalakari ke saath its  a big bazigar home now...🤣 with new scary baba murli,s new dad..🤣 Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
now we'll get to see more cat fights between gau & ash. both will fight to impress bharti by telling her mein zandu balm hui bharti tere liye ðŸ¤£poor bharti will get even more headaches as she will get stuck as a referee between these two female wrestlers🤪damroo should give a running commentary about their fights to add spicy flavor

very soon we'll get to see bull fights between mridang & kartik🤣 i wonder who'll be the referee in their match🤔 maybe here also it's going to be bharti as she herself wants to face all the problems that enter the dharamshala...after all that was her akhanda pratigya in front of her fav diya as per the promos🤣🤣🤣 
but more than a dharamshala this house looks like a Zoo now😈
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guess you don't want to say circus, as that would invoke the question of who plays the dwarves here? 🤣  I'd say Kamansi & Jhumka are the dwarves.  Dhara too, had she not gone to the gaon.  Incidentally, is Madhavi in another show now?
simibrar1990 thumbnail
murli,s home is now
Wrestling WWF Ring Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs...😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
ghotalaz thumbnail
Vrish
i have no idea about Madhavi acting in another serial. the TB article stated that she would be a part of LTL but i never saw her there, in fact not only madhavi but nobody who were mentioned in the article entered the serial😆

Originally posted by: simibrar1990

murli,s home is now

Wrestling WWF Ring Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs...🤣

MINDBLOWING!!! i wonder is that gau or ash or kartik or murari or murli or mridang🤣

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo jiska ho apna ek Zoo or Circus or Wrestling Arena or Dharamshala where there's 24/7 non-stop nautanki entertainment which can drive people insane🤣 Very soon this Murli Mansion will turn into a Mental Asylum
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣