India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Why, oh why?

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Why in the world did i actually believe Elijah. Come on. He did not keep his word and that infuriated me. Really Elijah, and i was seriously falling for you persistent, determined yet kind and gentle nature. Thank you for ruining that for me! 

But on the Klaus note. I kind of new that he wasnt going to die cause he was called on for the next season so i wouldnt make sense. Plus he is new character (in a way) so they cant easily kill him off like that...

but than Jenna had to die in vain. I seriously balled like a baby in this entire episode. Jenna dies. That is to much for anyone to handle. And John, reckon that i dont like him, but the moment i knew his plan i started crying again. And when he fell down i seriously broke down.

That letter that he wrote alongside the  funeral was basically to crunch your heart because it cruched mine. John redeemed himself for me. 

But Jeremy and Elena have lost 5 parent figure (their parents, Jenna, Isobel (she counts) and John)...

they really dont have any one left. 

I seriously cant believe. And one episode away from the season finale. If this episode is like this, than i really cant know what this season finale will be like.

Especially with the promo, and whole Damon problem and the scene with Bonnie in pain...

Sorry, had to share this thought. Was making me very sad. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shre31Devil_Of_HeavenAngel-Jot.Anhdara13-Nayab-

Shre31 Groupbie
Shre31
Shre31

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
You know what??
My first reaction to Elijah's betrayal was...''I so knew all this nobleman honor was BS''
But then I realized that Elijah was going to keep his word..He was going to try and save as many of Elena's loved ones and kill Klaus...!!!
But then Klaus offered him what he wanted more than anything else in the world..His family!!
Don't you think Elena and Jeremy would do anything in their power to bring back all five of their parents??Why..Because they are Family!!
Just imagine for how very long Elijah has lived alone..Has been desperately and helplessly seeing his loved ones disappear!!??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Nayab-

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shre31

You know what??
My first reaction to Elijah's betrayal was...''I so knew all this nobleman honor was BS''
But then I realized that Elijah was going to keep his word..He was going to try and save as many of Elena's loved ones and kill Klaus...!!!
But then Klaus offered him what he wanted more than anything else in the world..His family!!
Don't you think Elena and Jeremy would do anything in their power to bring back all five of their parents??Why..Because they are Family!!
Just imagine for how very long Elijah has lived alone..Has been desperately and helplessly seeing his loved ones disappear!!??

Noblemen thing was a complete BS...

True..Elena would do the same as Elijah but i can not help but be angry at him because of what he has done...I think that Klaus is bluffing but who will actually find out...

Elijah is right for wanting his family but i still hate the fact that everything went to vain. 

I understand that family comes first but still when it comes to right and wrong it makes it clear. 
For example if Elena had to kill people in order for her parents to come back that i would hate her even if its is justified on her behalf. Family is family...

and Elijah wanted his family, understandable. But letting loose a dangerous hybrid not a good idea.

Hope that makes sense...I was rambling in the end. 

Edited by PurplePetal - 08 May 2011 at 1:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Nayab-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index