I HAte YOu...I LOve You

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate you for d things u said about navya...kya khak pyari ladki hai...itni raat ko harharate hue chali aayi (harharateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...na jaane kaise maa baap hain na koi rok na koi tok

but i love u for saying...han...tabhi to 5 ft 4 inch ki jawaan chhokri ko akele banaras se Mumbai bhej diyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
lol.. i too loved that dialog of bua-dadi...!!!! i got a little angry when she got navya wrong.. and more angry when that bhabhi tried to voice her hatred towards navya b4 bua-dadi!!!  but i was sooo glad that bua-dadi actually shut her mouth!!! soo wat i understood from bua-dadi's characer is... she is just like that!! she doesnt support anyone.. nor she dislikes any1.. its just her nature!! and she doesnt show any favourism to anyone..!!! being sarcastic in a rude way is her nature..!! but her "han...tabhi to 5 ft 4 inch ki jawaan chhokri ko akele banaras se Mumbai bhej diye" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was just sooo funny... πŸ˜†Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago
yaaa  you both are right I agree with you both...he is not supporting any body but poor Navya...Bua dadji judge her in wrong way she don't know how are grand son stubborn...ha ha ha ha ..he is the one need to be blame for this ha ha ha ha...
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa  you both are right I agree with you both...he is not supporting any body but poor Navya...Bua dadji judge her in wrong way she don't know how are grand son stubborn...ha ha ha ha ..he is the one need to be blame for this ha ha ha ha...

its she anu.. not he!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by vedula_1

its she anu.. not he!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

oohooo nooo its a typing mistake...ha ha ha thanks🀣 but she likes a man not like a woman...(hari om prabuji)πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dmgfanrox

I hate you for d things u said about navya...kya khak pyari ladki hai...itni raat ko harharate hue chali aayi (harharateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...na jaane kaise maa baap hain na koi rok na koi tok

but i love u for saying...han...tabhi to 5 ft 4 inch ki jawaan chhokri ko akele banaras se Mumbai bhej diyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
🀣
hahahaha...lol...Rama apni aue apni behen ki tarif krne lagi...kya mast sunaya bua daadi ne...but navya k baare me jo bola i hate hr 4 dat...
nd did u notice da smile on anant's face wen his mom said 'badi pyari bacchi hai' πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Love_Anant

hahahaha...lol...Rama apni aue apni behen ki tarif krne lagi...kya mast sunaya bua daadi ne...but navya k baare me jo bola i hate hr 4 dat...
nd did u notice da smile on anant's face wen his mom said 'badi pyari bacchi hai' πŸ˜³

yaaar yaar now its clear that Anant heart his beating for Navya but the thing is I like Anant will not realize it soon...case I like to see some drama with this Anant...ha ha ha and also I love to watch the confusion face of Ranbeer when he realize sudden changes of his friend like the way his open mouth in the party...can remember that sense...
Bua daadi s correct fr rama..hehe i love d way she taunts her..bt she misunderstood poor navya..