India-Forums

Navya
Navya

I HAte YOu...I LOve You

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I hate you for d things u said about navya...kya khak pyari ladki hai...itni raat ko harharate hue chali aayi (harharateLOLLOL)...na jaane kaise maa baap hain na koi rok na koi tokOuch

but i love u for saying...han...tabhi to 5 ft 4 inch ki jawaan chhokri ko akele banaras se Mumbai bhej diyeLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1zobshehmadhu_sridharshelly_nairanu17.Juhi.

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
lol.. i too loved that dialog of bua-dadi...!!!! i got a little angry when she got navya wrong.. and more angry when that bhabhi tried to voice her hatred towards navya b4 bua-dadi!!!  but i was sooo glad that bua-dadi actually shut her mouth!!! soo wat i understood from bua-dadi's characer is... she is just like that!! she doesnt support anyone.. nor she dislikes any1.. its just her nature!! and she doesnt show any favourism to anyone..!!! being sarcastic in a rude way is her nature..!! but her "han...tabhi to 5 ft 4 inch ki jawaan chhokri ko akele banaras se Mumbai bhej diye" LOLLOL was just sooo funny... LOL

Edited by vedula_1 - 06 May 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEshelly_nairSmita17anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yaaa  you both are right I agree with you both...he is not supporting any body but poor Navya...Bua dadji judge her in wrong way she don't know how are grand son stubborn...ha ha ha ha ..he is the one need to be blame for this ha ha ha ha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVESmita17

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa  you both are right I agree with you both...he is not supporting any body but poor Navya...Bua dadji judge her in wrong way she don't know how are grand son stubborn...ha ha ha ha ..he is the one need to be blame for this ha ha ha ha...

its she anu.. not he!! LOLWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

Originally posted by anu17

its she anu.. not he!! LOLWink 

oohooo nooo its a typing mistake...ha ha ha thanksROFL but she likes a man not like a woman...(hari om prabuji)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfanrox

I hate you for d things u said about navya...kya khak pyari ladki hai...itni raat ko harharate hue chali aayi (harharateLOLLOL)...na jaane kaise maa baap hain na koi rok na koi tokOuch

but i love u for saying...han...tabhi to 5 ft 4 inch ki jawaan chhokri ko akele banaras se Mumbai bhej diyeLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL
ROFL
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hahahaha...lol...Rama apni aue apni behen ki tarif krne lagi...kya mast sunaya bua daadi ne...but navya k baare me jo bola i hate hr 4 dat...
nd did u notice da smile on anant's face wen his mom said 'badi pyari bacchi hai' Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

hahahaha...lol...Rama apni aue apni behen ki tarif krne lagi...kya mast sunaya bua daadi ne...but navya k baare me jo bola i hate hr 4 dat...
nd did u notice da smile on anant's face wen his mom said 'badi pyari bacchi haiEmbarrassed

yaaar yaar now its clear that Anant heart his beating for Navya but the thing is I like Anant will not realize it soon...case I like to see some drama with this Anant...ha ha ha and also I love to watch the confusion face of Ranbeer when he realize sudden changes of his friend like the way his open mouth in the party...can remember that sense...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index