06 May WU - Niru is pregnant!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Recap ' Ranshinge informs Maruti that Chandu was show between gangwar of Albela and Sarjaa. Maruti slaps Sarjaa and asks them to arrest him. Alka reveals truth to Sushila. Sushila comes to meet Sarjaa in jail.

Epi starts,

Sarjaa sees Sushila and surprised. As Sushila comes there his gang leaves. Sushila comes angrily near to him and asks him whether Chandu was shot and not died in car accident. If that was so, why he lied to them? Sarjaa explains that Albela was about to shoot me but Chandu came in between to save my life. Sushila is still angry and calls him murderer of Chandu. Sarjaa is stunned. Sushila says you will never get peace in your life for killing Chandu. The way you have shattered your parents dream, your dream will be also shattered. Sarjaa is shocked. Sushila tells him she will consider with death of her one son, she will consider her both son had died. She goes away and Sarjaa is shocked.

In hospital, Niru is in zombie state and Dubey ji is trying to take care of her. Anton uncle also comes there. Sarjaa is in jail. Sushila is ill and Sonali is taking care of her. Days are passing by.

Maruti opens up cupboard and one notebook falls down. He reads what Chandu wrote in his notebook. It is written that he will become police inspector one day. And he will bring many Sarees for his mom and bat for his Sarjaa dada. Maruti cries.

Sarjaa is out of jail. Lawyer tells him they found one man from Albela's gang who told police that Sarjaa was mere present there when Chandu was shot. And its Albela who fired bullet. There is no charge on him now. Sarjaa doesn't look interested and moves away.

BREAK

Sarjaa comes to hospital to meet Niru. Doctor tells him that she is still in shock state. She is physically fit but not mentally. She is not reacting. Unless she does that they can't help her. She either needs to cry or needs to be angry. Doctor leaves from there and Sarjaa is thoughtful. He goes near to Niru and tries to talk with her. He says everyone calls him murderer of Chandu and he knows she also thinks same. He knows she is angry on him. Then why she doesn't take out her anger? Why doesn't she hit him. Niru is still zombie. Sarjaa holds her hand and asks her to hit him. Niru doesn't react. Sarjaa is helpless. Sarjaa tells Niru Chandu told him that take care of his Niru. His brother asked him to take care of her. Niru remembers that moment with name of Chandu. She realizes its Sarjaa in front of her. She goes wild and holds collar of Sarjaa. She also holds Sarjaa responsible for Chandu's death. But before she could react more she faints down again. Sarjaa goes away.

BREAK

Doctor calls Sarjaa to his cabin and tells they cant give more stretch to Niru. Sarjaa asks why? You only said that she is fine. Doctor tells yes, but she is pregnant. Sarjaa is shocked. He fires back doctor that this cant happen. There must be wrong with reports. He must have mixed it. Doctor confirms after doing all tests only he is confirming same. She is really pregnant. Niru is standing on door and overhears same. She is happy hearing news that she is holding baby of Chandu and hers. Doctor asks Sarjaa why he is upset? He should be happy. Sarjaa asks him to shut up. He asks doctor keep her unconscious. Doctor tells him how he could that? Sarjaa tells him choose whatever way you want. But keep her unconscious. Niru overhears this too and shocked. Sarjaa says I will decided about her life when she is unconscious.

Epi ends

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
thanks for the update darshu. i luved sarja threatening doctor in the last scene but i think he knows niru is listening to him.
Thanx for the update darsh. couldnt watch the last three episodes as i was away
Thanks for the update Darshu-  did not watch the epi last night but read the live commentary 
Thanks for the update.The show is getting interesting day after day.sarja's unpredictable character would make viewers stick to the show...i am really scared of sarja what he's gonna do next ...
Hey tanx alot 4 the update dear can i call u darsh i am fairly new to the show u must have noticed hi to all & tanx 2 u i rely on the update to understand more. it is getting interesting i hope sarja is saying to keep niru unconscious to help her bcoz may b he knows she is listening other wise it is confusing what he wants to achieve i can't wait 4 mon.though what he will do! tc jorda!😊
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Hey tanx alot 4 the update dear can i call u darsh i am fairly new to the show u must have noticed hi to all & tanx 2 u i rely on the update to understand more. it is getting interesting i hope sarja is saying to keep niru unconscious to help her bcoz may b he knows she is listening other wise it is confusing what he wants to achieve i can't wait 4 mon.though what he will do! tc jorda!😊

Thanks dear, U can call me Darsh!!
I am glad u r liking the show 😛
Thanks for the update. I didn't watch yesterdays' epi because of some cable problem.

Originally posted by subhas123

Thanks for the update. I didn't watch yesterdays' epi because of some cable problem.

No problem! Thanks for comments!