Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Bad news - GKD to end as per Bombay Times (Page 8)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msmarple

Agree with u that Imagine seems to be managed by some weird thinking people who are in love with quite boring "reality shows" & they are willing to axe good shows like GKD.

I find that these so called reality shows like someone's swayamvar and someone's rishta etc in any case are not fit for viewing in the prime 8-10pm time slot as they should not be watched by kids.

Hey thereSmile,

You are so right there...what does it really say about our society now that mainstream channels are perpetuating, nay encouraging such practices...what reality??  Everything is scripted..."shaadi teen karod ki".ShockedShockedAngryAngry...here we are hoping the dowry system should be abolished and here is the channel promoting obscene amounts of money being spent on a weddingAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSuhana6

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

The channel is being so foolish by trying to replace our show. GKD is much better than that PMMKA. Avi is a better gunda than that Sarja so why are they doing this injustice to us. GKD is far more popular than that show and they even kicked out one of their most popular character. The story line is stupid with a village girl coming to Bombay, meeting a guy and falling in love and sleeping with him, and then the guy gets killed. So the brother (who is a gunda) has to take care of the girl (someone he also loved) and she is carrying his brother's child. They will probable show their love track, which will disgust me because she is not even pure to deserve him. Our, Avita has always be pure so why are they rejecting our show. The story has just become more interesting and yet they feel like it is best to conclude it. I am raging right now. This channel is being so foolish to make such a move. They will definitely regret it when people stop watching their channel for ending such a great show.

I agree with u...PMMKAS is totally a crap show... tht is why I was glad to hear that Arjun Bijlani got bumped off from the show... and now, when the programme has no story then it will be good if it was axed...!!!!!
Why think of axeing GKD, which still has good TRP's and is liked by the audience????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtSidda8

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
imagine has officially lost it!
if it ends on 30th may, i won't be able to see any of the episode :(
and that stupid ratan ka whatever, who's gonna watch it?!
ending both the popular shows is a huge mistake by imagine!
Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3ice _girlDreamygal301yoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Imagine tv ius known for this

' but i thought Surabh Tiwari was good in programming...

GKD & Kitani Mohabbat... both the shows rates .7

and Pardesh me mils rate only .3

so whcihs show is  doing well ?

As of now their 7-8 tile slot is free they can always shift PMMKA to this slot

late on see if PMMKA is not doinhg well they always axe it & bring a new one

But GKD has got an audience & its got potentials to do well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3ice _girlDreamygal301yoga23priya

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

OMG why  r they closing the show????

coolguy3ice _girlyoga23priya

annu_ms Senior Member
annu_ms
annu_ms

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Pathetic !!! I was in US & we used to run and come to home for lunch only to watch these shows in youtube,came back to India thot that now we can see these on TV. People know a channel NDTV imagine there only because of these two shows(KMH & GKD).Shahrukh's reality show didnt do well then who wants to see this swayamvarAngry.

coolguy3ice _girlSidda8

amy4 Newbie
amy4
amy4

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hello CV's, I would appreciate your change of track for the ending of GKD. I believe the fans and the actors would want a happily ever after ending rather than a sudden ending. This show is awesome, and it deserves a proper ending. Please give it a few more months to neatly wrap the story. This is injustice to all GKD fans and GKD actors, technicians,camera man, make up artist, and other helpers. It is all in your hands to save our show. Please give us mercy.

coolguy3Sidda8

gnitika Senior Member
gnitika
gnitika

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
please don't end gkd so soon
Cry 

coolguy3yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index