Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Bad news - GKD to end as per Bombay Times (Page 6)

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

Originally posted by -sia-

@coolguy3     ditto to you .  The leads of both the shows are more popular than the rest on this channel. So why are they out to ruin it?? KMH2 was brought back on public demand...what did they do?? Not even proper promotions!! N they expect high TRP's!! How gross!!! As for GkD they've been good on promos but still they need it do a better way!! with all the flaws out, they expect us to bear with them in this stupid decision!!  
Anyways what ever it is, I definitely  dont want a Gkd2 or KMH3 on Imagine. Let them be aired on any other channel but not this!! These ppl do not have due respect to talent. If they had, they would taken more concern on their shows n viewers!! 

@ bold -  true any other channel rather than d stupid IMAGINE who hv no sense 2 judge talent n gud shows

KMH2 has been promoted n covered by news channels  but GKD is hardly promoted , there r no articles on their trips unlike KMH2 ...so how do dey think 2 get gud TRP's , if a show is workng hard on it d CHANNEL has more responsibility 2 take care dat it shd run 4 long n need 2 promote in dat way but here IMAGINE is least concerned n then CRY dat dey don't get TRP's n pull d shows off ... Bunch of DUMBHEADS Angry
Agree with u. Many news channels/programmes like SBS, SBB n even TB promote KMH but the channel doesn't. GkD has just the channel airing a few promos but not covered by the news programmes!! So basically none of the shows are covered overall unlike their counterparts be it Pavita Rishta or Pratigya!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

lets hope for the best and  as said by sia every show has to come to end but not this way.. i hope the creatives or programming head thinks and rationalises  what is right

ratan show can shift to 10-11 or keep it 9-10 and shift bheend and looteri to earlier slot of 7-8

we here can figure out which slots r free but why the channel head doesnt think i cant understand

@ Bold- Di,  Because they are bhainsbuddhis...!!!AngryAngry

Edited by prash_t - 07 May 2011 at 2:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisSidda8jes_jade

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
u knw shud pm shanti bhushan too  and let him hear

mail to imagine email id too this whole thread

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisSidda8jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
No...CryCryCry

This can't happen !!!CryCryCry

I am too shocked to say anything...ShockedShockedShocked

If this is going to be true...then I don't think I have seen a bigger dumbos than Imagine Channel...AngryAngryAngry

U r going to axe the show dat has second highest TRP after Chandragupta Maurya...& where else all the other shows are just having 0.2...What a big gamble they are playing...What do they think?? None of the other shows has any scope of improving except GKD...

As it is they have lost Arjun Bijlani fans & Arjuhi fans...& now GKD fans too...I guess who will watch this channel then??ConfusedConfusedConfused

This channel will surely shut down at this rate !! AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

u knw shud pm shanti bhushan too  and let him hear

mail to imagine email id too this whole thread

But di wud he b concerned coz he gives d concepts n is there wid d show initially n then he has other concepts n shows ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
oh well u hv to use all resources na

so might as well try it

whether we succeed or not has to be seen till then bombardment chaalu rakho

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hey Guys
I can't believe this going to happen soonCryCry
When they showed promos of Bheend and Looteri , i just thought why did Imagine bringing other shows when the GKD and KMH doing very well. Baba and Chandra gupta were already there which r also doing well. Now they bringing RKR, before that they brought Shadhi 3 crore ki. Why they r in such hurry to bring the new shows, when the current ones doing well?Angry
May be they can axe PMMKA as its not doing much better than the other shows.
 Instead of Axing the show they should change to different time slot bit early is good.Big smile
But until the Channel itself confirms , i dont loose my hopes about this show.
B+Ve guys. Thats all we can do now for hoping the Best. Big smile

Edited by BenNevis - 07 May 2011 at 4:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista-sia-Sidda8.Comics_Music.jes_jadeyoga23priya-Prashu-

kishubedi IF-Dazzler
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i know i mean how can imagine be so stupid axeing the two most poular shows on imagine which are gunaohn ka devta n kitani mohabbat hai
everyone know that these shows re the best running ones on imagine
if imagine really axe these two shows then i can bet it will loose many viewers of imagine as well always imagine takes wrong decision i mean they can think of anothre slot time for these two shows but no they have to axe it urggg hate them

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisSidda8jes_jadeyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index