Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will do whatever it takes to get this message across to Imagine people that 'If they end GKD I am never going to watch Imagine channel' ..This is ridiculous.. GKD is loved by many and I don't understand the reason why they want to end this serial..

msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u that Imagine seems to be managed by some weird thinking people who are in love with quite boring "reality shows" & they are willing to axe good shows like GKD.

I find that these so called reality shows like someone's swayamvar and someone's rishta etc in any case are not fit for viewing in the prime 8-10pm time slot as they should not be watched by kids.
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

These guys are real morons for doing this. The last time when Zor ka jhatka didn't do well & GKD & KMH lost TRPs bcos of the time change, this same guy, Saurabh Tiwary,  had said that they had learnt their lesson & will not touch daily soaps to make way for reality shows. Now look what they are doing.
I think Imagine is being managed by stupid people . They don't promote their good shows & then complain abt not getting enought TRPs. The only show that they promote is BAVD & Chandragupta. Anytime you switch to these channels apart from the regular timings & you will see one or the other of these.And these are getting better TRPs then why not promote GKD too. I am sooo disappointed.

@ bold...Truly imagine is laying its own path to destruction...Ending GKd an dKMH will be a repenting mistake for them...
I don't see the necessity to end such a beautiful show for some stupid s***. And that which is going to end in not more than 3 months...hell..😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...all i can say is imagine will commit their deadliest mistake if they are gonna end GKD and KMH...

i wish they don't do that...please...😭😭😭😭
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
No wonder this channel has low TRPs. If I had known this is the way they treat their viewers, then I would never have started watching anything on this channel. What a waste of our time. Following a story that drops off in the middle !!

Not a trustworthy channel at all !!

There are so many other options that they can take.. shift the show to a later time, axe some other show that is not doing so well (who watches looteri ??).. but no they want to axe GKD. Brainless idiots are managing this channel.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The channel is being so foolish by trying to replace our show. GKD is much better than that PMMKA. Avi is a better gunda than that Sarja so why are they doing this injustice to us. GKD is far more popular than that show and they even kicked out one of their most popular character. The story line is stupid with a village girl coming to Bombay, meeting a guy and falling in love and sleeping with him, and then the guy gets killed. So the brother (who is a gunda) has to take care of the girl (someone he also loved) and she is carrying his brother's child. They will probable show their love track, which will disgust me because she is not even pure to deserve him. Our, Avita has always be pure so why are they rejecting our show. The story has just become more interesting and yet they feel like it is best to conclude it. I am raging right now. This channel is being so foolish to make such a move. They will definitely regret it when people stop watching their channel for ending such  a great show.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm absoutely gutted at hearing this news.😭

First of all how can Imagine axe two much loved show - in fact GKD and KMH actually are the only 2 popular show in their stable - just to make way for a reality show which has an expiration date? it makes sense to retain the popular shows, to keep the audience to help in their ever increasing fight for trps! If they do go ahead and axe GKD, I'm not watching any of their shows again!!😑

Secondly, GKD has so much potential, a more intriguing storyline has opened regarding Pihu. I am sure I am not the only one wondering about her, whether she is our beloved Arpita or not. It is fascinating to see the other side of their love story, of what could have been if Arpita had not already been in love with Avdesh in the beginning. I lalways iked Avdesh but I like him even more now because of his very human flaws!!...Whilst watching the series in the last weeks, like everyone, I had my moments when I thought YES!! she is arpita, the angry looks at Avdesh - almost the look of being betrayed - the challening look she sent to Bhootni when picking those pieces of glass up - they all point to somethign intriguing. More importantly, and the heart of the matter, we have an incomplete love story. I want Avdesh Arpita to have their happily ever after, in a logical manner. If Imagine now axes the show at the end of May, we will have a rushed story with a lot of open threads...what about boothni? she needs to be exposed! and Tanmay? and will Lal Singh ever come back?...Too many questions and not enough time to answer!

Just thinking of all the loose ends is enough to make me upset, but more than that not seeing the love story complete is an absolute shocker and makes us feel cheated. We invested a lot of time to the show over the last 8 months, a lot of us dedicate a lot of time in IF talking/discussing/analyisng the show and it all seems for nothing. BECAUSE we the fans and audience are not being appreciated or given due consideration. We have increased their trps but now it doesn't matter. All in the name of the game. Its a shame Imagine don't understand loyalty or realise the damage they are doing.

Please everyone go to the Imagine website, as per Vista's post, and keep on petitioning.

Maybe, just maybe we can stave this off.πŸ˜•
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: msmarple

Agree with u that Imagine seems to be managed by some weird thinking people who are in love with quite boring "reality shows" & they are willing to axe good shows like GKD.

I find that these so called reality shows like someone's swayamvar and someone's rishta etc in any case are not fit for viewing in the prime 8-10pm time slot as they should not be watched by kids.

Hey there😊,

You are so right there...what does it really say about our society now that mainstream channels are perpetuating, nay encouraging such practices...what reality??  Everything is scripted..."shaadi teen karod ki".😲😲😑😑...here we are hoping the dowry system should be abolished and here is the channel promoting obscene amounts of money being spent on a wedding😑😑😑

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sidda8

The channel is being so foolish by trying to replace our show. GKD is much better than that PMMKA. Avi is a better gunda than that Sarja so why are they doing this injustice to us. GKD is far more popular than that show and they even kicked out one of their most popular character. The story line is stupid with a village girl coming to Bombay, meeting a guy and falling in love and sleeping with him, and then the guy gets killed. So the brother (who is a gunda) has to take care of the girl (someone he also loved) and she is carrying his brother's child. They will probable show their love track, which will disgust me because she is not even pure to deserve him. Our, Avita has always be pure so why are they rejecting our show. The story has just become more interesting and yet they feel like it is best to conclude it. I am raging right now. This channel is being so foolish to make such a move. They will definitely regret it when people stop watching their channel for ending such a great show.

I agree with u...PMMKAS is totally a crap show... tht is why I was glad to hear that Arjun Bijlani got bumped off from the show... and now, when the programme has no story then it will be good if it was axed...!!!!!
Why think of axeing GKD, which still has good TRP's and is liked by the audience????????
lonelyshadow thumbnail
imagine has officially lost it!
if it ends on 30th may, i won't be able to see any of the episode :(
and that stupid ratan ka whatever, who's gonna watch it?!
ending both the popular shows is a huge mistake by imagine!
😑
swamini5 thumbnail

Imagine tv ius known for this

' but i thought Surabh Tiwari was good in programming...

GKD & Kitani Mohabbat... both the shows rates .7

and Pardesh me mils rate only .3

so whcihs show is  doing well ?

As of now their 7-8 tile slot is free they can always shift PMMKA to this slot

late on see if PMMKA is not doinhg well they always axe it & bring a new one

But GKD has got an audience & its got potentials to do well