Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coolguy3

@ bold -  true any other channel rather than d stupid IMAGINE who hv no sense 2 judge talent n gud shows

KMH2 has been promoted n covered by news channels  but GKD is hardly promoted , there r no articles on their trips unlike KMH2 ...so how do dey think 2 get gud TRP's , if a show is workng hard on it d CHANNEL has more responsibility 2 take care dat it shd run 4 long n need 2 promote in dat way but here IMAGINE is least concerned n then CRY dat dey don't get TRP's n pull d shows off ... Bunch of DUMBHEADS 😑

Agree with u. Many news channels/programmes like SBS, SBB n even TB promote KMH but the channel doesn't. GkD has just the channel airing a few promos but not covered by the news programmes!! So basically none of the shows are covered overall unlike their counterparts be it Pavita Rishta or Pratigya!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chatterbox

lets hope for the best and  as said by sia every show has to come to end but not this way.. i hope the creatives or programming head thinks and rationalises  what is right

ratan show can shift to 10-11 or keep it 9-10 and shift bheend and looteri to earlier slot of 7-8

we here can figure out which slots r free but why the channel head doesnt think i cant understand

@ Bold- Di,  Because they are bhainsbuddhis...!!!😑😑
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u knw shud pm shanti bhushan too  and let him hear

mail to imagine email id too this whole thread

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No...😭😭😭

This can't happen !!!😭😭😭

I am too shocked to say anything...😲😲😲

If this is going to be true...then I don't think I have seen a bigger dumbos than Imagine Channel...😑😑😑

U r going to axe the show dat has second highest TRP after Chandragupta Maurya...& where else all the other shows are just having 0.2...What a big gamble they are playing...What do they think?? None of the other shows has any scope of improving except GKD...

As it is they have lost Arjun Bijlani fans & Arjuhi fans...& now GKD fans too...I guess who will watch this channel then??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

This channel will surely shut down at this rate !! 😑😑😑

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

u knw shud pm shanti bhushan too  and let him hear

mail to imagine email id too this whole thread

But di wud he b concerned coz he gives d concepts n is there wid d show initially n then he has other concepts n shows ...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh well u hv to use all resources na

so might as well try it

whether we succeed or not has to be seen till then bombardment chaalu rakho
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guys
I can't believe this going to happen soon😭😭
When they showed promos of Bheend and Looteri , i just thought why did Imagine bringing other shows when the GKD and KMH doing very well. Baba and Chandra gupta were already there which r also doing well. Now they bringing RKR, before that they brought Shadhi 3 crore ki. Why they r in such hurry to bring the new shows, when the current ones doing well?😑
May be they can axe PMMKA as its not doing much better than the other shows.
 Instead of Axing the show they should change to different time slot bit early is good.πŸ˜ƒ
But until the Channel itself confirms , i dont loose my hopes about this show.
B+Ve guys. Thats all we can do now for hoping the Best. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know i mean how can imagine be so stupid axeing the two most poular shows on imagine which are gunaohn ka devta n kitani mohabbat hai
everyone know that these shows re the best running ones on imagine
if imagine really axe these two shows then i can bet it will loose many viewers of imagine as well always imagine takes wrong decision i mean they can think of anothre slot time for these two shows but no they have to axe it urggg hate them
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Imagine are making a big mistake...GKD is the best show on Imagine- Also it's doing well for the channel!! πŸ˜‘
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyoneπŸ€—,

Thanks TP, for letting us know. This is really annoying. And so unjust. The channel honchos ought to have their heads examined😑

I checked on the Imagine TV website and they do have a forum of some sorts and the first 5 pages of the forum is full of posts by KMH fans, pleading the channel not to end the show. You need to either register with them or log in with ur FB account. So please people, let's start letting our presence be known there. Here is the link to the GKD section of the website:

Please post, email, call...do all you can to stop this from happening. At least not so soon...give the show a decent amt of time to wrap things up properly. People with FB accounts, let yourself be heard on the show/actor related pages.

And I don't want Pihu to not be Arpita...that will be a betrayal of the highest order😑 CV's beware...

Thanks and let's keep our spirits up and fight!!!

Vista