PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
plz post ur comments on this post

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678369
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Me too ... never going to watch any shows on this channel ever again... this channel is a cheat. No wonder it gets such low TRPs.

Is it possible for the production house to move the show to another channel ? Has something like this ever happened before ? Then we can may be email & request the production house to do that.

Imagine does not deserve good shows. Forget promoting good shows , they cannot even allow the stories to continue until completion. Their standard is too low for that . Let them stick to the Rakhi Sawants , Ratans & Rahul Mahajans until the channel dies of low TRPs.
PrashT thumbnail
hey Just TP

Atleast we can suggest tht...
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

Me too ... never going to watch any shows on this channel ever again... this channel is a cheat. No wonder it gets such low TRPs.

Is it possible for the production house to move the show to another channel ? Has something like this ever happened before ? Then we can may be email & request the production house to do that.

Imagine does not deserve good shows. Forget promoting good shows , they cannot even allow the stories to continue until completion. Their standard is too low for that . Let them stick to the Rakhi Sawants , Ratans & Rahul Mahajans until the channel dies of low TRPs.

Hey may b dey cud hv TO BE CONTINUED or like a sequel n dey pick up d story frm where it was last shown n may b d PH cud hv d show on other Channel like 1 Season ended on IMAGINE n next cud b on other channel ...hope dey dont hv any contract wid d channel 4 d show... n i dont think dis is VIOLATION n wat Imagine is doing is wrong 4 dem More  coz by doing dis dey cud think abt shuttng d channel down... Why cant dey hv Swamyavar type shows shown like at 9 -10 (n wasnt d 1-2 seasons at 9 n also ZKJ... who wud watch such crappy shows instead watch STAR WORLD  shows... better than stupid swayamvar)
-sia- thumbnail
This news just pisses me off!! I mean to be true I watch both KMH n GkD!! Previous season of KMH was good n I love the lead pair there so I follow it n here I follow GkD coz 'ts kind of a different story n ofcourse Ashish's brilliant performance did draw me towards it!! Right from the promo1 I've been watching it!!! Now this Imagine want o axe both the shows n what's more upsetting for a viewer/fan whose fav shows just gets axed suddenly that too make way for a reality swaymvar show :( 

KMH tho was confirmed but for GkD atleast in the TB article it mentioned that as 'ts doing good n there's much story left they might not axe it!! but this article proves that entirely wrong!! :(

I dont what the channel ppl are thinking!! Me sure they've gone nuts/bonkers!! The shows they wanna axe have more popularity than the rest!! If at all they carry on with this stupid idea, i swear the next time I'm not gonna even take a tiny peek at the channel!! N it's not only me, biased on the fan following I'm sure Imagine would be left with just a handful of viewers!! 

Well I just hope all this turns out to be false!! N if they are so interested in airing RKR, why the heck did they even start 2 new shows!! I mean they could have planned it as to air ZKJ till RKR starts!! ZKJ ends RKR starts then the slot have been the same n occupied!! When they knew all this why shud they have gone ahead with 2 more shows that too not with a very able cast!!(Not offending any1)

It's not yet too late atleast they can just revamp the timings n not axe any show!! *sigh* I'm tired complaining abt this channel!! Me done with KMH n GkD here. Period. 
Edited by -sia- - 12 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

This news just pisses me off!! I mean to be true I watch both KMH n GkD!! Previous season of KMH was good n I love the lead pair there so I follow it n here I follow GkD coz 'ts kind of a different story n ofcourse Ashish's brilliant performance did draw me towards it!! Right from the promo1 I've been watching it!!! Now this Imagine want o axe both the shows n what's more upsetting for a viewer/fan whose fav shows just gets axed suddenly that too make way for a reality swaymvar show :( 

KMH tho was confirmed but for GkD atleast in the TB article it mentioned that as 'ts doing good n there's much story left they might not axe it!! but this article proves that entirely wrong!! :(

I dont what the channel ppl are thinking!! Me sure they've gone nuts/bonkers!! The shows they wanna axe have more popularity than the rest!! If at all they carry on with this stupid idea, i swear the next time I'm not gonna even take a tiny peek at the channel!! N it's not only me, biased on the fan following I'm sure Imagine would be left with just a handful of viewers!! 

Well I just hope all this turns out to be false!! N if they are so interested in airing RKR, why the heck did they even start 2 new shows!! I mean they could have planned it as to air ZKJ till RKR starts!! ZKJ ends RKR starts then the slot have been the same n occupied!! When they knew all this why shud they have gone ahead with 2 more shows that too not with a very able cast!!(Not offending any1)

It's not yet too late atleast they can just revamp the timings n not axe any show!! *sigh* I'm tired complaining abt this channel!! Me done with KMH n GkD here. Period. 

Agree wid u sia ...KMH n GKD r d only shows i watch on IMAGINE n just li'll of Beendh but still ya both d shows d so popular n if dey r not gettng TRP's talk 2 d PH n come up wid a good storyline or track na ...why pull off d show wen dey know ppl watch d show n both d couples r more popular than any other show on IMAGINE i think ( dats why KMH 2 came up n now v wud wanna see GKD 2 also n IMAGINE is just doing wrong just 2 get a 3 mnth show on air  ...JERKS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
PristineSoul thumbnail
Nooo They cant do that. Why do they have to axe the Show? They should put RKR in the Weekend Slot. If they think that RKR wil giv them Good TRPs then they'll have to think Thousand Times.
-sia- thumbnail
@coolguy3     ditto to you .  The leads of both the shows are more popular than the rest on this channel. So why are they out to ruin it?? KMH2 was brought back on public demand...what did they do?? Not even proper promotions!! N they expect high TRP's!! How gross!!! As for GkD they've been good on promos but still they need it do a better way!! with all the flaws out, they expect us to bear with them in this stupid decision!!  
Anyways what ever it is, I definitely  dont want a Gkd2 or KMH3 on Imagine. Let them be aired on any other channel but not this!! These ppl do not have due respect to talent. If they had, they would taken more concern on their shows n viewers!! 
coolguy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

@coolguy3     ditto to you .  The leads of both the shows are more popular than the rest on this channel. So why are they out to ruin it?? KMH2 was brought back on public demand...what did they do?? Not even proper promotions!! N they expect high TRP's!! How gross!!! As for GkD they've been good on promos but still they need it do a better way!! with all the flaws out, they expect us to bear with them in this stupid decision!!  

Anyways what ever it is, I definitely  dont want a Gkd2 or KMH3 on Imagine. Let them be aired on any other channel but not this!! These ppl do not have due respect to talent. If they had, they would taken more concern on their shows n viewers!! 

@ bold -  true any other channel rather than d stupid IMAGINE who hv no sense 2 judge talent n gud shows

KMH2 has been promoted n covered by news channels  but GKD is hardly promoted , there r no articles on their trips unlike KMH2 ...so how do dey think 2 get gud TRP's , if a show is workng hard on it d CHANNEL has more responsibility 2 take care dat it shd run 4 long n need 2 promote in dat way but here IMAGINE is least concerned n then CRY dat dey don't get TRP's n pull d shows off ... Bunch of DUMBHEADS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lets hope for the best and  as said by sia every show has to come to end but not this way.. i hope the creatives or programming head thinks and rationalises  what is right

ratan show can shift to 10-11 or keep it 9-10 and shift bheend and looteri to earlier slot of 7-8

we here can figure out which slots r free but why the channel head doesnt think i cant understand