India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

What Sarjaa is upto??? (Page 4)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
May be the news of pregnancy itself is a lie to get Niru out of her shocked state. Only guess, i could make after reading your update.

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hey darsh what is gaaliyas? do tell plsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786adarshana23

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Bfunofbb123 - sorry could u tell me your name -  I am Juna and started watchpling LTL quite late but I really loved the character of Dutta and MR was superb actor and Kapil is the same -  they are natural actors and their facial expressions and body language tells a lot.

Kapil and Mishal are on Par where acting goes-  but i also like that Kapil is very strong on his diction and his command over the language - his dialog delivery is outstanding.
Pls dont get me wrong I was only talking abt the strengths of Kapil as an actor...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

May be the news of pregnancy itself is a lie to get Niru out of her shocked state. Only guess, i could make after reading your update.

May be, right now.. I am too confused on his reaction...
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

I dont think that Niru's pregnancy could be a lie -  bec- 

Firstly the doctor will not lie abt such things as it is like getting Niru out of one shock into another-  once she realises that she is not pregnant

Secondly - for the story to move forward and Sarja and Niru to have some sort of relationship there has to be a connector - so I feel that Niru's pregnancy will force Sarja to marry her in order to save her from societal contempt, etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

hey darsh what is gaaliyas? do tell plsLOL

Dont u like the way, he says "Saale, kutte" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123sana786asujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

guess what Tongue i also felt that thing for a while...but perhaps its too big a prank to play Confused
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Bfunofbb123 - sorry could u tell me your name -  I am Juna and started watchpling LTL quite late but I really loved the character of Dutta and MR was superb actor and Kapil is the same -  they are natural actors and their facial expressions and body language tells a lot.

Kapil and Mishal are on Par where acting goes-  but i also like that Kapil is very strong on his diction and his command over the language - his dialog delivery is outstanding.
Pls dont get me wrong I was only talking abt the strengths of Kapil as an actor...

Hi juna my name is jorda wow a fan of ltl & MR yes dutta character is excellent and MR is an outstanding actor he needs no dialogue his expression/eyes is enough. don't worry dear u r entitled to like / appreciate more whoever u likeTongue and the similarty i find on both is their tough act but inside they both soft and thier angry acting superbLOLClap

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 07 May 2011 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index