What Sarjaa is upto??? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

Girls doing gaga over angry young man... 😳😳
Can understand, I also fell in love with someone 2 years back because of that anger only...☺️❀️

I am not talking about ur jijju ok!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

strange!!!!!!!!! who else you might be talking about!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by usmrasul

strange!!!!!!!!! who else you might be talking about!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

me too want to know who is that third person besides kapil and jiju 😲 ...pls batha batha πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by smiley121

me too want to know who is that third person besides kapil and jiju 😲 ...pls batha batha πŸ˜ˆ

I am talking about same person smiley ji, jisake picche aap bhi ho... πŸ˜‰ 😈
I think sarje's confusing behaviour about Niru's pregnancy is because he doesn't want her to know about her pregnancy and maybe plans to have the baby aborted for her own sake and  that's why he spoke the way he did.

As far as he knows, Niru hates him and will do so for ever...he would have married her not only coz he loves her but for the promise he made to Chandu. But knowing the way Niru feels about him, that's not a possibility. So, to save her from being an unwed mom, he probably thinks the only solution is to abort the child.

Didn't he say that some major decisions have to be made while she's unconscious?

What I want to know is what Niru was doing standing outside the doc's door? Wasn't she given a heavy-duty dose of  some medicine to put her to sleep???πŸ˜†
I think sarja's behavior with niru is fine.. he is just being himself.. If he shows any sympathy to her she would behave the same rude way.. so might as well be a little rough with her.. moreover now that she is pregnant he may be a little easy with her.. May be this is just my thought but when i saw him getting the news about niru's pregnancy that was a real blow to him.. He loves a girl who loved his brother till there he was ok.. but to have that same girl all of a sudden carry his brother's child is another level.. that must have pained him.. By keeping niru unconscious i dont know what's his plan.. may be he thinks that by doing so he can temporarily think of a solution (not to get rid of the baby) but for her... Now that niru has heard his conversation i think she will run away.. she has completely misunderstood sarja..
i know what Sarje will do

he will find some good boy and will  want to force  that boy married with Niru while she is unconscious, so she wont be tagged as unwed mom ...but alas Niru wnt support that

all right, sorry, that was pretty random
Originally posted by darshana23

Dont u like the way, he says "Saale, kutte" πŸ˜†
mujhse poocho yeh sawaal i lsoo luv him he luks so damn cute n hot wen he says datπŸ˜πŸ˜†acha ok bk 2 dis question well ermm sarja isnt heartless trust me my hottie isntπŸ˜›he is just doing dis 2 get niru 2 hate him so she has sumthing 2 live 4 by doing dis she will nt go bk into da zinda lash state n she n her baby will be fine dats wat my hottie wants he only sed da mad things like eh doctor kuch bhi kar injection dey goli kila daro pila so he is given mre nafrat by everyone including niru😭