Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

Bfunofbb123 - sorry could u tell me your name -  I am Juna and started watchpling LTL quite late but I really loved the character of Dutta and MR was superb actor and Kapil is the same -  they are natural actors and their facial expressions and body language tells a lot.

Kapil and Mishal are on Par where acting goes-  but i also like that Kapil is very strong on his diction and his command over the language - his dialog delivery is outstanding.
Pls dont get me wrong I was only talking abt the strengths of Kapil as an actor...

Hi juna my name is jorda wow a fan of ltl & MR yes dutta character is excellent and MR is an outstanding actor he needs no dialogue his expression/eyes is enough. don't worry dear u r entitled to like / appreciate more whoever u like๐Ÿ˜› and the similarty i find on both is their tough act but inside they both soft and thier angry acting superb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
yes indeed darsh he looks cool & adorable when he say it๐Ÿ˜†!๐Ÿ˜ณ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am getting desparate for  promo now, so dangling on what can happen

@Jorda: we all have crash over angry young men i guess ๐Ÿคฃ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm back to my optimistic self...

Sarja is just playing so that Niru comes out of the shock completely & lives with a mission... now that i think of it i feel there are chances of her running away more... as she would be afraid to face Sarja now thinking if he does anything harsh...

She'll run away... Sarja would get tensed & go to search as he would be concerned about her... maybe doc will assist him... and when Sarja-Niru come to face to face... Niru will shout that he's worst than she thought & go on with her taunts... and that time doc will tell that Sarja was playing with her so that she gets cured... Niru would be stunned... & feel guilty for everything...

or... she'll try to run away but Sarja will manage to find out before she gets out of the hospital... so doc will be there only to help Niru come out of the misconception...

There are high chances of a start of emotional  bond between Sarja-Niru now... as the trauma faced by the family has already been shown in detail... now the 2nd part of the article will start... but i still don't think they'll marry... but if someone talks ill of Niru then maybe Sarja will end up marrying her so as to protect her from humiliation...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
umm, sujju, if this was sarjes plan, i dnt think he will let Niru escape from hospital easily as anything bad might happen to her out there

i will go with your earlier prediction, marriage not so soon and even if it is, it will be a fake one, they wont do any rituals
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

umm, sujju, if this was sarjes plan, i dnt think he will let Niru escape from hospital easily as anything bad might happen to her out there

i will go with your earlier prediction, marriage not so soon and even if it is, it will be a fake one, they wont do any rituals

i know Usma... but maybe before he comes out... he realises Niru is gone... but he would catch her before she leaves the hospital... and there would be confrontation between them & that time doc will assure her that Sarja was being good to her...๐Ÿ˜Š

i'm thinking of all possibilities where a slap is avoided...๐Ÿ˜†

i agree with you Usma... marriage will happen... but not with rituals but like Faizu said in filmy style... he would just put sindoor... but they'll show in front of all they are married but when they are alone... they'll maintain the distance especially Sarja... but this will lead to an emotional bond of friendship where Niru will slowly understand the real Sarja... and fall for him with time...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
yes usma it seems we like angry men in ltl form if dutta's character became alittle soft we all bombard cvs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ saying we wwant the angry D back๐Ÿคฃ girls hai na we r attracted to bad boys๐Ÿ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

yes usma it seems we like angry men in ltl form if dutta's character became alittle soft we all bombard cvs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ saying we wwant the angry D back๐Ÿคฃ girls hai na we r attracted to bad boys๐Ÿ˜†

guess what ๐Ÿ˜› when Sarje tryis to appear as a caring sweet jolly man (as he did in some epis), i find it so funny that i just start laughing incessantly ๐Ÿ˜† ...for the angry one, well just stare at screen ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Hi sujji i love ur optimism i think it will happen as u r saying wow i can hardly wait 4 mon๐Ÿ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

Girls doing gaga over angry young man... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Can understand, I also fell in love with someone 2 years back because of that anger only...โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

I am not talking about ur jijju ok!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰