May 6th Written Update! *Vidya talks to Arti!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Aditya enters his room to find Priya sleeping on the chair, apparently having waited for him. He picks her up and carries her over to the bed, and they both go off to sleep hugging each other. 😳

Vidya in her room, lying awake as she thinks about everything that Gaurav said about the other person he loves, how Devyani said she was responsible for this mess, her marriage, Devyani begging for forgiveness, Arti and Gaurav hugging, and she becomes all tense and frustrated. She looks up to see Gaurav sleeping on the couch, and is on the verge of tears. 😭😭

Gaurav wakes up the next morning, and doesn't see Vidya on the bed, In fact it's made up. He goes into the bathroom, but she's not there either. And he then runs outside into the dining room and asks Imli if she's seen Vidya but she says no as well. Gaurav wondering where she is.

Someone ringing the doorbell to Arti's house, and she opens it to find Vidya there, looking like she used to In the salwars and everything. Arti looks uncomfortable and annoyed at her being there and reluctantly tells her to come inside and she walks inside like a zombie. Arti asks if she can do anything, and Vidya says that if anything is left to be done, it's for Arti to do because she's accepted defeat. She tells Arti to leave Gaurav's life and free him, and Arti purses her lips. [😲😲😲 This part came as such a huge surprise! I definitely did not expect Vidya to actually go and talk to Arti. Goes to show the progress she's making in leaps and bounds, literally!]

Devyani in the kitchen, and Gaurav walks by and just pauses. Devyani asks if he's looking for Vidya, and asks him what the point is in doing this if he wants to be rid of her anyway. Gaurav gets annoyed and asks Devyani if Vidya came and told her everything. Devyani gets mad and tells Gaurav that he doesn't know his wife at all because Vidya isn't one of those women who would tell everyone their troubles, and anyone who looks at her can understand the pain she is in. Gaurav tells her he doesn't want to discuss this any longer, and leaves. Devyani left watching her son, confused, astonished.[psht, and i thought he was actually worried about her😑]

Sweety, Imli, Jaggi jump at Gaurav as he walks by and bombard him with questions about the dinner and everything. Sweety pesters him about what happened the night before, and right then Tara comes running there. Chinnu tries to tell Tara to go away, but Sweety continues to bug Gaurav about his reaction to Vidya, if they danced together. Devyani interrupts them right then, and tells everyone to come and eat. [sigh, the distance and tension between Gaurav and Devyani is so obvious. I would hate to see her losing her son because of this, even though what she did was wrong. But she did do it for what she thought would be the best outcomeπŸ˜• I feel bad for her.]

Vidya telling Arti that she's not there for her happiness, she's there for her family's happiness, and puts her hands together in front of her, pleading her to leave Gaurav's life forever. Arti tells Vidya that everything isn't in her hands, and vidya stops her and says that everything is in her hands, that someone like Gaurav won't want to hurt Arti, so she has to be the one to increase the distance between them. Vidya tells Arti that she understands the pain she would have to go through but pleads with her to do something, and Arti doesn't actually look annoyed for once. And she tells Vidya that it would be best if she talks to Gaurav because she can't do anything.

And Vidya asks Arti to stand in her shoes for once, think about how she would feel if her husband spent time with someone else. And this time, Arti just looks annoyed and begins t walk away. Vidya stops her and says that no matter what happens, she won't allow this marriage to break. And with that, she walks out of the house. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ [By far, my favorite part of the episode. Vidya wasn't intimidated by Arti's loserish and angry attitude, and instead said what she had to say, hit a powerful emotional punch, and left. Now let's see what happens in the future. I have to say, I'm so happy with the progress this track made in the past week! Go CVS!]

Priya and Aditya having a little fight, him arguing that men have more power, and Priya fighting for women's rights. And then you find out they were arguing about who would get the bathroom first 🀣 And then they share a really cute romantic moment and it's so cute and it's so Adiya after a week!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Everyone eating breakfast, and SSP asks where Vidya is. Right then, she comes there, and tells everyone she went to the temple. And SSP notices her change in appearance and asks what that is about, and everyone is extremely silent. Uttara finally just says that Vidya's looking really nice right, and SSP agrees and everyone's sufficiently distracted.

SSP then sees Sweety and Tara whispering to each other about something and asks what's going on. Tara says they were discussing Mother's day, and Chinnu and Sweety yell at her about spoiling the surprise πŸ˜† But everyone wishes Devyani and Uttara Happy Mother's Day!  Tara wishes only Devyani though, and not Uttara. They all then go to another room where everyone gives the two women gifts and everything, except Tara, who only gives Devyani a gift, walking right by Uttara.  Uttara is of course disappointed and SSP watching. πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Precap: SSP talking to Tara, telling her that what she thinks is a huge mistake isn't a mistake at all. Her mother was in fact saving her from the daily troubles, and was taking care of her from afar. And Tara looks thoughtful.

Comments: Pretty decent episode. There were definitely better ones this week, but this was still an awesome episode. Vidya talking to Arti was definitely the highlight for me, and AdiYa are back, with that cute romance that everyone obviously loves! The precap surprised me, but in a way I'm happy because at least this might lead to the clearing off of some tensions between Tara and Uttara. As much as I don't like SSP's actual reasoning for doing this, I'm happy that he did this though. Uttara really needs her daughter back.

I'll see you all again on Tuesday!

Cheers!

~Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 d update naina,its awesum lyk always..
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naina thanks for a wonderful update :)
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nainaπŸ€—
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the UpdateπŸ˜†