Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Reunion SS [Sajan] - Chapter 4 - Pg39 (Page 11)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome Concept and CS.Clap I loved It.First part is too good...Interesting...but emotional Crystart...Please,continue soon.Thanks PREETY for your PM about this Fabulous SSSmile

*Please change your Font color,Its very 'Light'. Please, Don't mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7preety88.Sanayaa.

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
No need to thank me...I love ur concept and didn't want u to not update so I had to send pms;)...the update was marvelous...poor sajan both were crying...cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sanayaa.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Awesome Concept and CS.Clap I loved It.First part is too good...Interesting...but emotional Crystart...Please,continue soon.Thanks PREETY for your PM about this Fabulous SSSmile

thank you!! glad you loved it thank you once again off course it iwll be as its a sad story =P i will. im always gonna update skipping a day so the updt will arrive on teusday Winkaww thank yu for calling it fab anyways thank you once again preety Big smile. umm if yur having problems readint hat font i will change it but i luv that font so ... but wait this was only 1 scene update as i get alot of scene in 1 chapter the font color will be chaning so it wont be only light colored im sorry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preety88Joseph_A

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
just awesome updt...u wrote it really well...amazing concept..hats off to u...well done...cnt.. soon...
luv
ambika

.Sanayaa.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

No need to thank me...I love ur concept and didn't want u to not update so I had to send pms;)...the update was marvelous...poor sajan both were crying...cont soon
off course i have to thank you, you helped me alot awww how nyc Big smile. hahah, Thank You veryyy much hmm yu guys will get to see mroe emotional scene's =P but ending will nto be emotional for sure  i will skipping one day and updating will only skip one day if i got enough comment 5-6 pgz are enough for me =P anyways thank yu once again for sending PMs

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 08 May 2011 at 7:18pm

preety88

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Wao dear m so glad dat u finally started dis ss.
wat an amazing part dear.
fabulnus nd fantastic.
plz do cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

just awesome updt...u wrote it really well...amazing concept..hats off to u...well done...cnt.. soon...
luv
ambika
thank you veryyy much ahh im not a good writer i just write to improve some of my writing and stuff =P . thank you. Haayyyeee really appreciate it Big smile Thank you soo much and ill update after 1 day 
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Joseph_A

thank you!! glad you loved it thank you once again off course it iwll be as its a sad story =P i will. im always gonna update skipping a day so the updt will arrive on teusday Winkaww thank yu for calling it fab anyways thank you once again preety Big smile. umm if yur having problems readint hat font i will change it but i luv that font so ... but wait this was only 1 scene update as i get alot of scene in 1 chapter the font color will be chaning so it wont be only light colored im sorry 

Hey! No need of Thanks..Its a really nice Concept.Smile Font Style is good...I loved it too...but,Its color is little 'Light' so,at the time of reading...thoda zyada concentrate karna padta hai...Embarrassed But,If you like it...please,continue with same styleSmile No ProblemEmbarrassed

Go to top