Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Reunion SS [Sajan] - Chapter 4 - Pg39 (Page 10)

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

nice cs.
interesting.
bt what??? no mayank??? :(
update soon.
thanks for the pm.
thank you plzz check out ym title of this SS its a sajan story so i cnt start a love story of mayur =P but if i make a mjht SS i will surely add them i will and no problem about PM

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey sanaya
interesting concept
cont soon
n thanks for the pm
thank you!!
i will
no rpoblem about PM
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

OMG.Shocked..gunji is trying to commit sucide ...Unhappy cont soon dear n add me to ur Pm list ...
i will surely dear btu wait for the suspense and i did add yu
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan-SaJan

hi sanaya...
intersting concept...
wud love 2 read more...
plz do cont ds ss n pm me.
thnx..
hey!
thank you
gotta be a bit of patient
i will and i will PM yu as well
np

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJan-SaJan

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome..
superb.
fab...
loved it...
thanx for the pm...
thank you glad you loved it and no prob about PM
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgurl

thats not fare u ended it at very bad point know wht happen i dont think it will happen she is not gonna suicide sam will save her cont sooon plz i luv ur concept it is awesum really loving it do add me to ur PM list n cont it sooon plz plz plz
thanxs for PM
Lolzzz well its the main part its a suspense which yu and everyone have to wait for ! well yu have to wait for that LOLi will the updt will arrive soon ROFLthank you veryyy much and glad your loving it i did add you now no prob about PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolgurl

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

heyyy sanaya..wow amazing concept..would love to read this ss...cont soon,..n do add me to ur pm list..Big smile
thank you, everyone is really excitedBig smilei will actually the updt is almost arriving i did add yu now
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

The Reunion

I decided to continue wid this SS as many of yu sended PM's i cud see and im really gonna say the names of those who did really appreciated my work and dont want me to stop this SS, the following people who really cared about this SS are...
preety88
Zeisha143_MBG
RadhikaBhushan
ekta_monaya

Thank you very much a big hug and thank you to these 4 people who helped me reach atleast mroe than 10 pgz =]

This update will be short as im busy but wen i update in weekends it will be pretty big. confused form where to start?

Chapter 1

Gunjan was walking in the hallway of college thinking about how smarat is reacting nowadays and why is he being so rude with her ''Whats wrong with samrat? is he changed? Is it that he's fed up of me? is it that he dont like me anymroe? i have alot of questions like this and only sam could answer these all questions if i even try talking with him he just left or ignores me or starts talking with some friends? why is he doign that?'' she continued walking and tlking to herself, and a tear escaped from her eye's ''it have been 2 days that he have'nt called me or talk to me. why is he doing this?? but im sure that there must be a reason behind this cuzz i know he cant ever do this with me''

On the other side samrat was walking on the same hallway and was talking to himself ''I'm really sorry gunjan but i have never ment to hurt you all i want is you to hate me cuzz im leaving forever for delhi cuzz my dad have to start a new business in delhi and unfortunately i will have to leave as well. i have no other option than hurting you and make yu hate me so it doesnt hurts you when i leave, cuzz i want you to be always smiling after i leave'' he walked and one of his tear escaped his eye and fall on the his book which slided and touched his shirt ''I'm really sorry gunjan but i will have to force myself to fight with you when ever you force me to talk with you''

They both kept on walking and tlking to their self's and didnt notice that they were ont he same path and got bumped into each other the books which were in sam's hand fall on the ground and the paper which were in gunjan's hands slipped and went up in the air and wait wait where did gunjan go?? shez in samrats arm's, samrat saved her from falling down and the papers falling down just like in movies. samrat looked in her eye's for the last time as he kenw they wont be that close to each other after this moment. gunjan's eye caught his shirt which haded a drop of water on it which spread.

Samrat made gunjan stand up and took his books from the ground. gunjan tought that he would help her pick up the papers from the grounds but as he got his books he stood up and walked. He wanted to help her but he couldnt a tear escaped from his eye again which again slided form the book and made a water mark on his shirt. gunjan stopped him by calling his name and asked him ''were you crying? and you always helped me but why not today?'' samrat in a quick motion cleaned his tears and his face and turned around to answer her back but he didnt knew wat to answer her but he had to say something rude

''Btw im not crying for your info and and and how do you know that im even crying & yeh im not here to help girls i have my own life'' he said rudely giving her a smirk face. it hurted gunjan she didnt knew if that was his sam who used to lvoe her. she felt like its a diffrent person whos speaking in front of her she was crying from inside but she hold her tears and spoke ''i thought we both equals to one life and i also thought that we will be there always wen we need each other and i cud see that water mark on yur shirt which is fresh'' samrat stopped and he finally got an answer bak ''does thisd means that it was a tear? it cud be water that i dirnked and a drop fall on my shirt! and did i ever siad that? that i will always be their for you maybe not cuzz i want a relaxing life which i cant have with you'' he left as he replied aso gunjan doesnt asks him anymroe questions 

''lekin...'' she wanted to ask all the questions that she have but before she cud start he left and she had all he rpapers in her hand they both went to opposite way. Both eye's were filled with tears. Samrat turned around but gunjan didnt looked back, he turned his face back where he was going. after a while gunjan looked back with tears on her cheeks, but samrat didnt look bak. she ran to the music room nupur was in the hallway when this all was happening and she saw how smarat was talking to her it was rude ''whats wrong with samrat? why is he reacting like this?'' nupur said to herslef and ran after gunjan

Gunjan sat on the chair of piano and played a sad tune with eye's filled of tears and on the time arrived nupur standing by the door looking at gunjan who was crying and cudnt stop. nupur finally called her name ''Gunjan!'' gunjan stopped playing the piano and quickly cleaned her tears with ehr sleeve's. nupru entered ''Whats wrong why is amrat talking to you in a rude manner? you both were so close wats wrong with him did you guys got in a fight?'' gunjan got up from the chair and ran to nupur and hugged her very tightlyand broked after 30 seconds.

she set on a bench with nupur and started speaking ''Nupur i have no idea's whats wrong with smarat we have'nt fight but from past 2 days he have started ignoring me and he dont even calls me anymore or talk to me if he even does he talks to me rudely'' gunjan said with tears escaping her eye's quickly '' i saw that but i gotta find out why he is doign that'' nupur said hugging her ''Please do that!''

OK guyss!! thats enough i dont know what else to write as i said it wud be short cuzz tom is skool and i have to getr eady for it but i will also be giving updates like this on weekdays but on weekends it will be a little bit longer than this hope yu guys enjjoyed

dont forget to click the like button

Luv sanaya

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam2alishaL786MoNaYaRoXruvyginny09gnaneswari--unknown--anishalakhani78ammykhanSaJan-SaJankarantakiar358674valliyahSwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLERprincess_saramonaya_sajan1gunjan7sg-muskaangunurlove..Ambika..-Kina-LuvManan13SandCastle.SM_317-desiresoul-SwaNia_2agreatperhaps-Hina-preety88sammy4ukoolgurlAnotherAdmirerShafooAshis-CreativeSoul-AnjiliciousMadhura....-Ayesshhaa-..--Annu4MayUr--fendaashizinfelicitysmoak.Joseph_ABabajiKaThullu

Go to top