Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Awesome!!

Thank you veryy much ayesha
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ammykhan

Awesome part.Loved it.Feel bad for sajan,cant see them sad.Continue soon n thx 4 the pm.

Thank you glad you loved it hmm emotional i will nd no porb bout Pm
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madiha.

Another awesome piece of writin

Thank you dear :D
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

The Reunion

Hey guys, Once again im back Lolzz hoping didnt took much time today 🤣 Like last time Anywayss i hope again that everyone got a chance to comment on my last Update enjoying haan? 

Hmmm guys do yu think i shud just get to the main point of this story now? cuzz its an SS and im like stretching it alot. Do yu guys think that i shud end it soon like in chapter 7 or 8 ??

Give me your VIEWS PLZZ!!!

Chapter 4

Nupur Takes gunjan to home , They live together. Nupur wa extremly Mad! she couldnt believe Samrat did this to gunjan. Nupur gave her some medicines and she finally spoke.

Nupur: Now You gotta stop And really go in front of him with no tears, you need to be mroe confident he cant torture yu or anything he cant ditch yu! Gunjan! listen yur not a toy, Jab dilkara kehliya jab dil karra pehk diya! Yu need to speak up

Gunjan: But i cnt talk to him wid a louder voice and if i even speak im sure im gonna get a tear out of my Eye

Nupur: Well yu need to get over it gunjan, Yu will have to speak up warna this will happen to you everytime! and i dont want that

Gunjan: ok Nupur ill try my best tomorrow!

Nupur: ''Now take some rest dont worry everything will be alrite i promise me nd mayank r trying to make everything like before'' she gives a smile

The sun rises, Gunjan was awaked she didnt slept all night worrying what will happen wen i talk to samrat, she got up form the bed got breakfast ready for her and nupur. and then goes to get freshed and also takes a shower then comes out wid a beautifull pink dress.

She starts to eat, When shez done she hangs the curtain on one side so the sun comes on nupurs face and she'll wake up, She gets her bag ready and grabs a book and starts to read it 

Nupur wakes up and takes shower and eats. comes and sits by gunjan

Nupur: yu know what yu have to do today ryt?

Gunjan: Yes!

Both Leaves for college, Anyhow Gunjan passes her time in college. Finally it was free time they had free time they cud go outside and meet other college students. But she didnt find samrat out there? she waited and waited but she couldnt find him 

Samrat was by the lockers worrying about how gunjan would be at this moment? is the pain still in her elbow or its better. Crying for what he did yesturday. Nupur was by the lockers she hide behind the walls Wondering why he was crying? 

''Why did i do that with her? i promised myself that i wont hurt her physically! I have no idea's if wat im doing is right or wrong? but i dont have anymroe choice accept for that!'' HE kept crying

Nupur decided not to go in, Accept for that she left and was confused ''what is going on?? i dont understand this but by that i know that samrat didnt ment to hurt her physically... But why is he being so rude?''

On the other side gunjan kept on waiting but he still didnt came the time was over now she had to go back again inside. The time passed slowly gunjan kept looking at the Clock she wnated this 2 mroe hours to pass quickly! Tiem passed and passed finally time to go 

The bell ringed and all the students jumped out of their seats and runs towards the door. Gunjan went slowly a sit got crowded but as soon as she reached out of the college she runs and runs cuzz she saw samrat walking there.

This time her eye's Were cleaned, She had mroe confident she did everything liek nupur said. She touched samrats shoulder, He turned. He knew that he have to go trhough her questions again and see her painfull tears

Gunjan: Samrat im sure yu cant do this with me, there must be something that is disturbing you, Im asking yu the last time what is wrong Please tell me, If you were just playing with me like a toy then i hope thats not true. I Loved you from all my heart and i sitll do

Gunjan:...I want you back again in my life. All i wanna know is why are yu behaving like this? I want yu to be my samrat like before. I Love you truly and i hope yu do too

Samrat: ''Hogayaa tumhara lecture? And yeh yu cant emme wats wrong with me theres nothing disturbing me ok! and please stay away from me! I lo...''It starts to rain, And he stops before he say something else

Gunjan: ''Yes complete the whole sentence plzz samrat!'' she got a tear form her eye with a smile 

It was a severe thunderstorm both were drenched samrat was wearing a white T shirt and both were drenched. Samrat got a tear out of his eye but she couldnt notice it because it was raining, He Leaves

Gunjan starts to cry badly! and she fells on the floor Crying...and faints

---

Precap: Gunjan in hospital

Hope yu guys enjoyed plzz dont complain that its a short Update [LOl] i cnt make it longer Sorry keep waiting and yeh do givve me your opinions about wnei shud end this story on, Wat chapter?

Dont forget to clcick the liek button!

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
I Updated

Click Here if yu wnana be adde din Pm List 😉
Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 12 years ago
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...
plz cont. soon..
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ambika..

awesome...

plz cont. soon..

Thank you i will no worries
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Part. I loved it. Please,update soon.