Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SajanRox

Please continue Soon Sanaya...

im almost updating in like 3 minz
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Reunion

Hey guys Lolzz! congo <3 im finally back isnt that a gr8 news im finally bak wid an updt sorry for just leaving i got busy wid studies and udpating my shop πŸ€£ but now ill try updating quicjly as i was thinking to finsih all my FF's or SS's in summer vacations!

Hope yu guys enjoy im just gonna write watever =P many have yu been waiting cuzz as yu all said the precap seems to be inresting thats wat i heardmostly so here it is Finally Lolzz i even forgot the story where i left off ok i gotta read first πŸ€£

Chapter 3

Mayank and samrat sat on the bench with their lunch, they only had 10 minutes. Mayank didnt knew how to start talking about gunjan , why is he doing that with her? but he have to say something and try solve it. He finally spoke ''Is there a fight between you and gunjan?'' samrat didnt knew what to say shud he tell the truth or hide it? he really didnt knew. He thought for a moment then he decided that he should just tell cuzz mayank is his best firned so no need to hide.

''Dude, listen but dont tell nupur or gunjan ok'' mayank got confused when he heard that DONT TELL GUNJAN OR NUPUR ''What is it that yur hiding'' questioned mayank. He tells mayank everything about that he have to leave cuzz of his dad got alot of loss in their business and they have to leave for delhi maybe forever and he didnt wanted gunjan to cry after he leaves, so he had to hurt gunjan and then leave so she hates him.

Mayank was totally shocked after this he couldnt do anything but what samrat was doing was right and wrong both for mayank he couldnt decide one cuzz both will hurt gunjan. 

Mayank: But now when yu told me im scared what if i blurt out everything by accident

Samrat: Dude please for my sake try hiding this form nupur and gunjan as well cuzz if yu even told nupur she wouldt not be able to see her bestie in this condition and she'll tell her everything and i dont want that please dude try to understand

Mayank: ''dont worry ill try my best and i wont tell it on purpose'' Both hugged

The bell rings, both got their bags placed it on their shoulders and said byee. It was the last period of the day and all 4 were seperated in diffrent rooms. All were worried about the same problem.

Nupur was in the music room where the teacher was teaching music. She couldnt concentrate because she was worried about gunjan she couldnt wait to know what mayank and Samrat talked about in the cafeteria. the teacher kept on teaching but then he caught his eye's on nupur who was looking on the floor with her hands together on the desk. The teacher thought she wasnt paying attention but he knewed she was a good student so decided to test her.

Teacher: Nupur will yu please play this note on your recorder that i just explained

Nupur got her attention to the teacher, but she wasnt paying attention she didnt even knew wat the etacher was talking about. But she still took out the recorder and played what she knewed from a long time ago.

Teacher: Its nice but they r not the ones im teaching ryt now so please will you pay attention, i knwo yur a good student so please dont be a worst one

Nupur: Ok sir!

Not only nupur was in this condition everyone was everyone was worrying couldnt concentrate on studies finally the bell rings. Everybody jumps off their seats and run.

Samrat was out of school nowhe was on the park walking gunjan came from the back runningand shouted ''Samrat! ruko'' samrat stopped and turned . Mayank & nupur were already standing there but dind tnotice smarat and gunjan 

Nupur: What did you talk to samrat? did he told ya sumthing?

Mayank: No! he didnt all he said was ill tell yu later

Nupur saw smarat and gunjan ''Arre woh dekho lets see wats going on''

Gunjan finally reached. And stopped tok long deep breathes 

Samrat: ''What happen?'' 

Gunjan: Please Please Please iss baar ignore mat karna, i really wanna know why r yu being so rude? yu know how much it pains me whyd oy u keep avoiding me? plzz stop neglecting me I luv yu soo much plzz 

Samrat: He holded her by her shoulders squesshing them ''Thats none of your business, i used ot liek yu but no more'' He didnt ment to hurt her by suqeeshing her arms

Gunjan: ''Ouch! its hurting me'' She cried

Samrat pushed her down and she fell down and her elbow hit the floor which got scratched and after a 1 second it started to bleed she got a big scratch not a big one. Samrat tries to go and stand her up and as she fall down he got this out of his mouth ''Gunj'' but before he could complete mayank and nupur ran coming towards her 

Gunjan heard those words that gave a her a symbol of that he still cares bout her. Samrat leaves and hides behind a wall and starts to cry. ''Im Sorry chashmish i didnt ment to...''

---

Precap: Gunjan talked with samrat confidently without any tears

Hope yu guys enjoyed
dont forget to click the like button keep waiting for the next updt might be mroe intresting πŸ˜‰

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved (:

*Edited*

Me first!!πŸ₯³
Awesome Update SanayaπŸ‘ but it was really short :( Anyways, I really hope SaJan come back together again soon!😳 When Gunjan fell, Samrat's reaction cleared he still loves her and cares for her :D..

The track is addictive so please don't take time like before and continue sooner :D

Thanks for the PM and Continue Soon!πŸ€—

Love,
Nivriti
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
^^edit soon im just waiting for comments and then have to leave 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Gunjan hurt and Samrat concerned... lovely scene. Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜Š
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Thank you veryy much deasr
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Nice update. Gunjan hurt and Samrat concerned... lovely scene. Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜Š

Thank you. i hope it was just fine πŸ˜› Thank you no prob bout Pm
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey sanaya
alas u updated
wonderful update
simply amazing n outstanding
ah atleast he told mayank everythng
n i thnk he will surely blurt it out infront of nupur
thanks fr the pm
n do cnt soon