The Reunion SS [Sajan] - Chapter 4 - Pg39 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Hina-

Aww. I will try to send it to all my freinds, dont get upset !

Contineu soon !
thank yu ! =D
nd i dont need it anymroe m getting nough comments!
Originally posted by -Hina-

Ohmygosh 😍 I am speachless... Woow πŸ‘

Keep Rocking & Thnx for the pm.
thank you glad yu liekd it!
heart touching comment!
no porblem about PM

The Reunion

Hey guys i know i did promised to give an update on teusday, but guests came at my home and i didnt got time and on wednesday i got busy =P so today im updating but it will be shorter than the last update im sorry cuzz i got guests at home and then i was to busy that i finished my Hwmk at night so have only 15 minutes to update and as people were disappointed just because i didnt added mayank well im just concentrating in sajan's story so theres no mayur but if yu guys rlly want them then ill just add then but not alot of scene's of them!

Plzz dont comment a sit is emotional! Plzz i know that and it will be its a sad story!

Chapter 2

The bell rings and gunjan have to leave ''bye bestie will see ya later'' this time samrat and gunjan have to be together in the same classroom for 45 minutes she hoped for the best. She wishes that she could pacify samrat and she wishes that he talk to her now accept for ignoring and talking rudely she wanted him to be like before. she wnated to talk with him like they use to. but wat should she do to make the old days fresh!?? she decides to make him a sorry card as it was time to leave she first leaved for the classroom and saw that the teacher didnt have any work to do.

She took out a paper and fold it on the front page she wrote Im sorry with a beautiful cursive hand writing with a sad face  with hearts and decorated it. she flipped the page wrote everything she had in her heart ''I'm sorry samrat if i have hurted you or something by mistake but i never ment to but i never noticed that i did somethign wrong i really want o know whats my mistake cuzz i really want yu to talk with me like before and call me everyday accept for ignoring me''

''Please forgive me and talk to me once...'' she continued writing and finished the whole page and on the other page she made some adorable sketches and decorated it neatly. ''I hope samrat likes this'' and she smiled. She stood up to give it to samra, but the teacher saw her standing and yelled at her ''Ms.sharma, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO GET UP FROM YUR SEAT ATLEAST YOU ASK OR I SAY SO!'' gunjan sat down the teacher gave finally gave them an assignment ''OK student i have a project for you guys to do im giving section 1 a poster and then yu guys cud go sit with yu partner'' the teacher explained 

The boy who was sitting next to samrta stood up and went to his friend. gunjan quickly ran to samrat and sat next to him as they were suppose to find partners and samrat did not even move sat there as he knewed that someone will come to sit with him. but he just forgot that gunjan wud want to be his partner but it was ot late to find a partner. They sat together the teacher wrote all the directions on the board. ''it say's For homework research as much a spossible on your intrested topic should e in the history and with your partner, today you guys will be drawing. will be giving yu all a book the same book which will have all the history topics''

The teacher pass out the books filled with topics of history. gunjan ans samrat picked the one they knew alot about and they read the passage after reading the passage it was quite in the room and if they r done they're suppose to wait. for the class to finish. Everyone was done and  the class became animals shoutng an dhaving fun doing the project, the teacher sat quitely and samrat gunjan start to draw some of the pictrues that was related to their topic.

In the meanwhile gunjan decides to give the latter/Card to him. she quickly brings it and hands it to samrat ''Do read it ocne!'' and continued to draw. Samrat read it but did not spoke anything went by the garbage ca riped it and threw it gunjan saw that and cried a bit but when samrat was back she was ready to aks some questions. Samrat came back, sat and hold his pencil continues to draw gunjan start to speak.

''What is wrong with you i made that so hardly getting time to draw and write that all and you didnt even value it! just riped it? why did you do that?'' she continued asking but no replies but when samrat thought it was enough he finally spoke ''Whyy yu handed it to me it was mines so i cud do anythign with it throw it away as well! and btw i dindt liked the handwritign and the drawings so i threw it away and yeh most important if i dont like something i just throw's it away'' gunjan didnt wanted anymore answer's so she kept herself quite cuzz she knewed each question's reply will be answered rudely which will hurt her

Nupur and mayank sitting together in the music class. the song was playing an old song! which was made from an old composer it was an english one! nupur hated it. Then Nupur remembered about gunjan and starts to talk with mayank. [Nupur and mayank are alredi in love ''Hey, your samrat's bets friend you must know whats wrong with him and you know that samrat and gunjan loves each other ryt? everyone knows that btw you know wats wrong with him?'' Nupru asked and tried explaining everything ''No...why?'' mayank rly didnt knew anything

''Cuzz he'z talking so rudely with gunjan and ignoring her sumtimez'' she said ''You and I are forever i will surely help you get them together atcually i will help them!as they r my best firneds anyways i guess its tiome to go to cafeteria and i will try talking to'' mayank said hanghing his backpack on his shoulder  and nupur said ''bye'' to him and both left

Precap - Samrat Pushes gunjan and she fell's down and she start's to bleed [But samrat didnt ment to make him fell down]

Ok Thatsss it and plzzz dont jump on me like animals and starts hitting me cuzz of the precap i know that the precap is a bit of more rude but i need to make this story keep going and maybe therez only 4 to 5 more parts left and enjoy!! andnext update will be in the weekend 

Dont forget to clcik the liek button <3 keep in touch!
Nice Update. Sanyana. I Liked It. Update Whenever You Have Time.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Nice Update. Sanyana. I Liked It. Update Whenever You Have Time.
thank yu!πŸ˜ƒglad you liked it πŸ˜›oh i do that πŸ˜†
Originally posted by preety88

Wonderful update...cont soon
thank yu and i will for sure!
Really nice update.Can't imagine Samrat talking to Gunjan like that.πŸ˜› Precap was sad.Plz continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Really nice update.Can't imagine Samrat talking to Gunjan like that.πŸ˜› Precap was sad.Plz continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Lolzz sam ehere πŸ˜†i will for sure 
Nice update =D Precap sounds interesting!
awsm nd fanatstic part dear.
do cnt soon.
luv u
vritika