India-Forums

Disney World
Disney World

demi lavotto

_Salma_ Newbie
_Salma_
_Salma_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

'It's sad, but being in front of a camera again would make me nervous': Demi Lovato quits hit Disney show after breakdown

Troubled Disney star Demi Lovato today quit her popular Disney show, Sonny With A Chance.

The 18-year-old, who entered treatment last October for what she has since described as a 'nervous breakdown', says she plans to focus on her singing career.

'It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music,' she told America's People magazine. 

New chapter: Demi Lovato, pictured in LA yesterday, has quit her Disney show Sonny With A Chance

New chapter: Demi Lovato, pictured in LA yesterday, has quit her Disney show Sonny With A Chance

'It's kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn't be a better time for me to move on.'

'I don't think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery,' she adds.

'Being in front of a camera would make me nervous.'

Disney said in a statement: 'We respect Demi's decision to focus full-time on her music and not immediately return to her acting career.

Changing focus: The teen says she now wants to focus on her singing career

'She is a talented young woman and our hearts are with her as she continues to take action to improve her health and bounce back from adversity.'

Lovato, who has admitted to self-harm and an eating disorder, spent three months as in-patient after her parents staged an intervention.

It followed an incident in which she punched a dancer while on tour with the Jonas Brothers in November.

Lovato first found fame on Disney Channel's 2008 original movie Camp Rock and then she landed her own show, Sonny with a Chance, last

Disney favourite: Demi's was the star of the children's favourite, Sonny with a Chance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
She two tattos on her write that say stay strong and and heart to remind her of her Fans

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top