Kokila, the mother figure

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi has the support of the most powerful person, Kokila.

She has become a mother to the motherless Gopi.

Aham was visibly shocked to see Kokila's reaction when Gopi was lost.

Kokila was so happy to see Gopi and Aham board the cable car and the door was shut.

Gopi will never disappoint Kokila come what may.

Kokila found a true daughter in her bahu.

I lked when Aham when he showed his weakness during cable car ride and took Gopi's silent support. This is the beginning of Aham needing a supportive person other than his mother. This is the first step for future bonding.

On the otherhand, Rashi never supported and loved her mother in law who always supported her covering all her mistakes. Rashi may glitter outwardly. But all that glitters is not gold.

Aham is getting his lessons and learning to change a bit. When will rashi truly start changing and become more honest?

Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When gohem came out of Air tram  ...ahem acted like a ass again...pissed me off...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ANJ4

When gohem came out of Air tram  ...ahem acted like a ass again...pissed me off...

Because Gopi is uneducated and Aham is prejudicial on people like that he treats their relationship like that of a person and foot stool. 
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Delhi abhi bi door hain. Ahem does those things impulsively. I would't try reading much into that. There have been many other episodes which made us think, "here we go, Ahem is falling for Gopi". But nothing ever happened. 

I must still say though that this Switzerland trip will be a waste of money and hard work for the SNS team if nothing takes place between Ahem and Gopi. I seriously want them to be lost...away from the entire family and without cell  phone,food,  money, passport and map in the midst of Swiss woods. Only then Ahem will get a chance to know Gopi and at the same time fall for her.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Hit the nail on the head. The invincible Ahem Modi showing his human nature. Rashi will change only when the things rebound on her.
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you kokila found a true daughter and gopi found a mom. lovely