ANANT ALREADY FALLEN for NAVYA!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone,
Today's episode exploded many wonders n beautiful moments. There were some scenes I liked:
Firstly, ANANT calling NAVYA after seeing Nimisha talking to her 'to be husband' in a romantic way๐Ÿ˜ณ!!
 Was that a genuine reason
๐Ÿ˜† of calling her??
Secondly, ANANT going to NAVYA's place to lend help to her in reaching college on time.That was very ๐Ÿ˜›cute.
Thirdly, the precap: ANANT bringing picnic application form for NAVYA and asking her to go there for him .
He said "mere liye" !! Yeh Ishq Haaye...๐Ÿ˜ณ

WOW!! It was great.
Even a promo has been aired yesterday on TV showing the difficulties that ANYA are going to face while convincing their parents to allow them for the picnic.
Almost everybody saw it but still for ones who've not seen yet here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-RfaxswjQ

Coming week is gonna be fun๐Ÿ˜‰.
What do you think?

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAVYA IS BECOMING ONE OF THE MAIN AND POPULAR SHOWS OF THE TV - NOT ONLY STAR PLUS๐Ÿ‘
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar he don't know what he is doing even I don't think best friends never tell "do this for me  please...mere liye..."ahaaa Anant beta you are in love ...go go Anant...now you want to spend time with her...
and I also waiting Ranbeer's confusion when he recognize the sudden changers in his friend"LIke open mouth in the party"
I think the show will be one of the channel driver soon...If CV will do like this...I think more and more people in love with Navya show...like me...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for next week. It is going to be EPIC!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Anant and Navya are sooo cute.๐Ÿ˜
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously i loved the way Anant said "mere liye" awww๐Ÿ˜ณ
silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya agree.. mere liye was so cute..!!!!!!!!!!!
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i sooo agreee wid u...evn i lyked ol those scenes u mentioned...especialy da precap nd Anant's wrds "Mere Liye" awwwieee ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waitng fr d cumg episodes.. Agree with u al loved d way he told 'mere liye'..
I think that this forum is really going to be the favourite spot of all the NAVYA fans in the coming week.
Friends, we all will be able to share our awsome ideas, cute scenes and much more about the picnic sequence.
I hope we all will do our best to take NAVYA to first rank and let it win maximum awards at the award functions๐Ÿ˜Š.

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago