Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

hope zee is not playing with our feelings

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i am just praying to god & hoping that zee tv is not planning anykind of conspiracy aginst sangini to end it😭i am just hoping & wishing day & night that zee tv is not showing all these stupid track in sangini so that sangini fans/lovers/viewers loose their interest in the show & they get a valid chance & reason to end this show😭i firmly hope that zee tv is not playing  with the emotions of sangini/iqbi/raga die hard fans like us😭if zee tv ever do such a cheap thing with sangini/iqbi/raga than i will never watch any show of zee in future😑Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I join with u i n ur prayers. I think something is cooking up
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May be the show will end on 5th june with the Maha Epi... I don't trust Zee, really not !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We's asked Zee so many times if MIK and Binny will perform in the Gold Awards, the only answer tha we got "we will sureky fulfil your wishes", I don't beleive them. I have the feeling that they won't perform, and they're planning to end to show soon.

--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nooo i dn't want sangini to end like this 
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i am just feeling like πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­