Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what is geet now geet finish when geet forgive dev that day geet finish for me now they just running show to add epi no nothing else 
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i understand becoz justification by the writers is bad..
MSK_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Copy paste to what u said...
nowadays i mostly prefer watching old episodes on youtube than watching this illogical thing. its only GC who is holding me to see this...
i hope the new cvs realise their mistake soon...
MSK_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Copy paste to what u said...
nowadays i mostly prefer watching old episodes on youtube than watching this illogical thing. its only GC who is holding me to see this...
i hope the new cvs realise their mistake soon...
REALLY DISAPPOINTED. 😒
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Thank you for the reply friends
Geetseason2 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679074
Read d episodes in the link and undesrtand where is the difference
hi
i really liked ur post
atlast someone dared to right the truth
i started watching geet a month back...and have watched the entire serial and i am in love with maneet..infact i think ai am so badly addicted to the serial that from past one month my social life is non existent bcs i am almost all time online watching geet :)
i love man sing khurana character
but what are they showing such a big busines man who use to be so busy that he cannt leave his meetings and stuff for even few hours is now acting is driver and whats happeing with khurana constructions...he use to work from home so that he could take care of his dadi..now she is all alone
and secondly i fail to understand why geet us always pushing maan away...i mean sometimes its really harsh...just imagine u wanting to love ur partner and he or she pushing u away not once twice but always...
in todays episode which was supposed to be after their SR
she was again pushing him and hitting him with spoon..is this a way u act after such a big event in ur life...dont she want to be near him...its really un natural..infact they should show geet missing maan and wanting to be near him etc

Geetseason2 thumbnail
the recent acts of geet have been so funny and irritating that cant beleive writers and director are doing this to the show