Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Have to admit Priya, though I like Veecha pair, Veeya looked good together today...they had everything going for them. Iccha's character is completely butchered now.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Have to admit Priya, though I like Veecha pair, Veeya looked good together today...they had everything going for them. Iccha's character is completely butchered now.

yaa dats why v love veeya😊... even tappu z negative..
but now i hope everything will become gud b/w all 3 of dem... i think tappu will marry rathod..😊
n since ichcha will not be able to tell him abt d baby he will still feel for tapasya n her bachcha...😊
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

yaa dats why v love veeya😊... even tappu z negative..
but now i hope everything will become gud b/w all 3 of dem... i think tappu will marry rathod..😊
n since ichcha will not be able to tell him abt d baby he will still feel for tapasya n her bachcha...😊

All this while, I've been an ardent fan of Veecha...but am gradually getting drawn to tappu, she is a damn good actress, playing her part with such conviction.πŸ‘πŸΌ...
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

All this while, I've been an ardent fan of Veecha...but am gradually getting drawn to tappu, she is a damn good actress, playing her part with such conviction.πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Rashmi na yaar she z damn gud... not only in negative role but also in positive... just loved her performance... dats why i think she got dada sahab phalke award..😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Todays episode was really gud... 😊
veer getting softer towards tappu😊
tappu on d sage of turning positive... (v want her positive)😊
ichcha tappu can be frds again...😊
alll gud gud things are happening 😊
i enjoyed it thoroughly...😊

really, Tappu looking positive... I also enjoyed yesterdy's episode...
acting was tremendeous..
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Todays episode was really gud... 😊
veer getting softer towards tappu😊
tappu on d sage of turning positive... (v want her positive)😊
ichcha tappu can be frds again...😊
alll gud gud things are happening 😊
i enjoyed it thoroughly...😊

beautiful episode ..it all looked so real after their marriage the chemistry has become more powerful and cvs rightly r not fool enuf to ignore .the same 😊..it was really beautiful ..espicially tappu ..she looks so satisfied ..and her eyes always get filled with tears of joy when she talks to veer πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ..i have always loved the pair. ..but this can b regarded as the best veeya scene or rather best uttaran scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its far too obvious now that veer ichha pair now looks drab in comparision to veer tapasya...it was quite evident in yesterdays episode!...this is what i feel...this may very well be because they are a real couple as well..so the chemistry comes out very naturally i suppose.. Edited by sonia77 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

beautiful episode ..it all looked so real after their marriage the chemistry has become more powerful and cvs rightly r not fool enuf to ignore .the same 😊..it was really beautiful ..espicially tappu ..she looks so satisfied ..and her eyes always get filled with tears of joy when she talks to veer πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ..i have always loved the pair. ..but this can b regarded as the best veeya scene or rather best uttaran scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

yes dat was d most beautiful veeya scene😊