Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I understand what you mean katforeva. Even I thought like that but than I saw an interview he did even after BKB flopped and he still had nice things to say about deepika so he's just a nice guy

Maybe Kat and Imran gotten to know each other on the set of the movie and had lots of fun
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No but he's been a fan of Kareena for ages! I remember during this show of Imran and Aamir, Aamir was teasing imran by saying I'm working with your favorite actress.

He's always had a soft spot for Bebo.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran is one of the most down to earth and 'real' celebrities IMO. There's nothing fake about him, from what I read 😊 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Immi's been a Bebo fan, but just wasnt as vocal as...well

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUr58ShZdQ[/YOUTUBE]
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like Imran hes real and sweet. I think he means what he says. Were it the case to promot his movies he would not have said that Sonam needs to do less articles in mags. He could have said Sonam is great but he did not. He did say that in the start he thought Kat was a cold person because she did not interact with him, but I think later they broke the ice and now enjoy each other as costars and have a blast. The pictures at the shoot show that!
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even in KWK, didn't Imran say katrina is like a tomboy and it has been really fun to chill with her after they broke the ice?!

we know all about his fida over bebo from jaane tu days.. he was gushing over bebo and her JWM performance all the way... what's so fake here?!
Edited by _vixen_ - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IK is pretty straightforward. He says it like it is.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sounds like a good shareef lad, hope he sustains it, will serve him in good stead throughout the course of his life
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
awww dats adorable...everybody just loves kareena remember ranveer mentioning abt her in KWK..guess shes every1s fav :)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I guess things did change. I mean they were just shooting together for a whole month!