Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hungama na karo aur peace rakho to phir kisiko forum se jaana nahi padta na...I do want everyone from DID 1, 2 and LM members to come and have fun...Not only one contestant's die hard supporters..Mix (Cosmopolitan grp) πŸ˜‰ is always better than monopoly  😳

but now u must be happy...made all d-sir/DID 2 fans leave πŸ‘ u guys succeeded...bravo...!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
not a single feelin' of guilt that years old loyal members are leavin coz of ya'll πŸ‘
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hmm if you're gonna dish it, you better be able to take it.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Payal9

but now u must be happy...made all d-sir/DID 2 fans leave πŸ‘ u guys succeeded...bravo...!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
not a single feelin' of guilt that years old loyal members are leavin coz of ya'll πŸ‘

Why are you attacking Varsha Di? When one set of fans abuse and personally attack that's fine but it's a little hard to digest when someone attacks your favourite members and contestants eh?

Oh well, if we did succeed then I'm not gonna be the one complainingπŸ˜†

As much as I love debating, I don't like entering a discussion where no-one is ready to hear anyone else's opinion..it sort of defeats the purpose of it all for me and that's why I got bored of the constant bashing and rarely post here. I also have exams going on at the moment.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That is personally attacking and accusing me for something I am not responsible for...Everyone is responsible for their own act if they left due to being D fan or anyone else's fans..why blame others eh? Embarrassed

I stay away due to not wanting debates..I know most old members from DID 1 time are not here ...

And who is old loyal member here?  πŸ˜•  If u were here from the beginning than u would know not to make such claims...πŸ˜ƒ I see became member toward end of 2010 with 60 post so either u r new or created newer id πŸ˜‰
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Payal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Why are you attacking Varsha Di? When one set of fans abuse and personally attack that's fine but it's a little hard to digest when someone attacks your favourite members and contestants eh?

Oh well, if we did succeed then I'm not gonna be the one complainingπŸ˜†

As much as I love debating, I don't like entering a discussion where no-one is ready to hear anyone else's opinion..it sort of defeats the purpose of it all for me and that's why I got bored of the constant bashing and rarely post here. I also have exams going on at the moment.

im not attackin anyone πŸ˜Š can't u see my post had 2 clapping smileys and 1 thumbs up...im appreciating πŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up am sure all your parents must be so proud of ya all...

btw good luck with exms.😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

im not attackin anyone πŸ˜Š can't u see my post had 2 clapping smileys and 1 thumbs up...im appreciating πŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up am sure all your parents must be so proud of ya all...

btw good luck with exms.😊

So that makes it all OK now does it?

Unfortunately my parents don't really care much about my opinions on a dance show so there's not much for them to be proud ofπŸ˜†

Thanks! Having huge gaps between exams makes me so lazy!
Payal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Thanks! Having huge gaps between exams makes me so lazy!

I know wat u mean!! πŸ˜† but i like it all spread out rather than 46757 exams in a row πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz okay payal thats really sweet of u...i was trying my best since few days to not come on IF due to personal reasons but when someone sent me this thread, i had to πŸ˜†...

dear no one left because of anyone πŸ˜† These Varsha di, Dia, caro and NO(nishi) have been my buddies since long time...badey badey forum pe chotti chotti disagreements hoti rehti hain πŸ˜‰ 

PS: >>>> best of luck with exams Dia πŸ˜ƒ

chalo im off again, hopefully wont have the need to post again in this forum...see u all in DID 3.πŸ€—
Payal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

lolz okay payal thats really sweet of u...i was trying my best since few days to not come on IF due to personal reasons but when someone sent me this thread, i had to πŸ˜†...

dear no one left because of anyone πŸ˜† These Varsha di, Dia, caro and NO(nishi) have been my buddies since long time...badey badey forum pe chotti chotti disagreements hoti rehti hain πŸ˜‰ 

PS: >>>> best of luck with exams Dia πŸ˜ƒ

chalo im off again, hopefully wont have the need to post again in this forum...see u all in DID 3.πŸ€—

heyyy 😳 welcome, welcome πŸ˜†
i hope all is well when u say personal problms πŸ˜• anyway tkcare dear!! πŸ˜ƒ 

@e1 else...sorry for misunderstanding u guys...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no funny guilt business..ppl come and go

lol and i doubt parents care abt our achievements on online forums