Posted: 13 years ago
Emraan Hashmi: Negativity sells  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

May 5, 2011 12:02:21 PM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial

view MURDER 2 poster
view MURDER 2 poster
After two successful films in the form of DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI and ONCE UPON A TIME IN MUMBAAI, Emraan Hashmi would be next seen in MURDER 2. Just as has been the case with the actor right through his Bollywood career so far, Emraan defied all norms by being an anti-hero in both these films as well. Now that he would be seen in MURDER 2, the plot of which has been strictly kept under wraps, one wonders what really is Emraan's fascination with bringing on grey characters for practically each of his films.

"It just happens that somewhere audience too finds it a little endearing when the bad man dominates the show", Emraan shares his logic here, "Let's admit it, negativity sells.   πŸ‘  Take an example of THE DARK KNIGHT. Heath Ledger played the role of Joker and found most appreciation coming his way even as he overshadowed BATMAN."

Being unabashed in his defense of those who are living on an edge, Emraan insists that an anti-hero isn't necessarily being the villain of the piece.

"When it comes to a villain, he does it all for just his own self; he has no intention or motive whatsoever to think of anyone besides himself", says Emraan, "Since there is no justification whatsoever in his acts, you want him to eventually die. On the other hand when it comes to an anti-hero, you want him to win."

Directed by Mohit Suri, MURDER 2 has Jacqueline Fernandes as the leading lady opposite Emraan and released all over on 8th July.

Source: Glamsham.com
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
not negavity sells but bad boy sells...lol  when neil played a bad boy in johnny gadar, it was the most talked about in town
when is murder 2 coming out?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't even seen the first one, the second one is coming out! 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder if ashmit is in this movie  Or did he die in the first one????  I watched the movie but don't remember it correctly

Emraan Hashmi: Negativity sells

^  Aaj negativity bol raha hai, kal nudity bolega; bolega ki nahi? πŸ˜†

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

not negavity sells but bad boy sells...lol  when neil played a bad boy in johnny gadar, it was the most talked about in town

when is murder 2 coming out?

The article says 8th July!  πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mogliF21

Emraan Hashmi: Negativity sells

^  Aaj negativity bol raha hai, kal nudity bolega; bolega ki nahi? πŸ˜†

🀣
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

No Ashmit and Malika S lived lol! I wont say much since those who have not seen murder. It was a great movie with great songs. It really pused the enevelope. I guess since Emraan get to live everything through his movies in real hes known to be  into his wive lol!