Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Episode of frustration (Page 2)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
^^^^^
Nini95, NBAlover, NBAlover95 or however many mulitiple personalities you have...

Are you insinuating that I have written something offensive in my rant against the behavior of characters in a serial???  

If you are, thanks for your concern, but I certainly do not need to be schooled on what is appropriate for forum content.

Add to the discussion here or move on to another forum where you can.  And please do not come back here spamming with apologies.

Edited by momma1128 - 08 May 2011 at 8:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Niru-..ktmsdesigirl2izanamichammak_challo-Jahnvi-Infofan

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

Anu I 100% agree with you. When I first saw this episode I felt the same way you do.

Saachi was a total prick when Tara came outside after slapping Shravan..I don't understand why she had to keep begging her to stay with Shravan !Angry That really flippin ticked me off...!! All she did was cry cry cry which I was really sick of...!!!
If she loved Shravan she would've totally stayed out of the picture & let the two sort out their thing -
I think Saachi should've stayed with Pappu or Kashmira while Shravan & Tara were arguing & what not.

Shravan was an idiot to the core in this episode. I don't understand why he had to go see Tara in the first place - ok fine maybe coz she was begging him to come & see her. He couldn't figure out what the hell he wanted or what he was feeling he was a confuso #1...duffer kahin ka Wacko He said he loved Tara but in his heart he had feelings for Saachi...he couldn't make up his immature mind...!!!

Tara - during the episode she was a total despo Angry like seriously, which girl would propose to her bf like that ???Confused She was one confused catLOL
(In blue) - I do not agree with you .

Love is more about what you give than what you get .

So here, at this point  for sachi Shravans happiness was the most important thing . It would have been very calculative and inhuman to stay out of it . When Kashmera proposed the formulae she did that as a third person with no emotional involvement. But as I said above sachi loved shravan and would do anything for him - so she would rather see him happy with tara than get an unloving Shravan by tricks.

My whole point of saying that what you have highlighted in blue was that Saachi should not have come in between Tara & Shravan's confusion thing during this particular episode. She should have just let the two sort their thing out instead of coming in between.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

^^^

But you started with a "If she loved Shravan..."

My point is : If she had not loved Shravan and only wanted him as a husband for convenience then she certainly would have stayed out of it . Any intelligent girl would do that .  But Sachi loved shravan and could not bear Shravan's pain. So she somehow wanted to stop Tara at that point of time.

On a lighter note , if she had not come there , who would be the audience of Tara's agnisakshee wala lecture LOL

Edited by sunaina02 - 08 May 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegInfofan

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Well I cant blame Saachi that much cos she wanted to earn Shravan's love.  As she mentioned to Pappu the next day that all  she got from Shravan was his pity & regret.  It was at this point that Sachi realised that she loved Shravan to the extent that she rather he be happy with Tara  than forced to stay with her.  The fact that she was prepared to let Shravan go back to Tara & squash whatever happened between them(Savan) proves that she is not the cold & calculating person that Shravan accused her of being during their confrontation later that night.

As for Shravan he was in a case of  major denial for his feelings towards Sachi.  Loving Tara was comfort zone for him.  All he was required to do in his relationship with Tara was play the puppie, i.e. roll over & play dead, fetch the stick, receive an occasional pat on his back.  Subconciously he knew that when he accepts Sachi in his life he has got to be the MAN.  Our bacha here was too scared to grow up.

For Tara - just one word comes to mind - WEIRDO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128Infofan

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

^^^

But you started with a "If she loved Shravan..."

My point is : If she had not loved Shravan and only wanted him as a husband for convenience then she certainly would have stayed out of it . Any intelligent girl would do that .  But Sachi loved shravan and could not bear Shravan's pain. So she somehow wanted to stop Tara at that point of time.

On a lighter note , if she had not come there , who would be the audience of Tara's agnisakshee wala lecture LOL

Well this was MY POV...!

But thanks for your inputSmile
nbalover95 Newbie
nbalover95
nbalover95

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by izanami

@nbalover: This is a properly worded post expressing valid criticism for a dim aspect of the show. It's not at all inflammatory. It's intended to invite discussion on the subject and not to incite anger in or upset the members in any way.

It's not about writing just good things about every part of the show, it's about expressing your opinions about them in a civil manner, without any insult to your fellow fans.
watever

Go to top