goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

To day nice episode i laughtwhen i watch rohan he is cute to ack live a kids dev still same get mad to rad i dont like when he say i dont want to see you face sorry for rad more problem coming you never forgive dev

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa I think Radh please please soon after Rohen's and Dadaji's recovery please gooo goo away from Dev
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree
radhika dont forgive dev easily dont care what anyone says how can dev be so mean cruel to radhika when he used to love her so much a few wks ago
know he is under ehsaan to prohit family but ehsaan ke bhe koi hadh
hoti hai poor radhika she is new to this house and no one wants to help her dev and padma treat her like she has no feelings wait till bb finds she cannot get the rajprohiti then dev,padma bb,virat and mohini all will take turns torturing rads------------ruuun rads get away from this crazy parivar and pls quit grovelling be strong tell them go to-------------------------------i am leaving
bvm30 thumbnail
Don't agree...dev is doing right...radhika cant be that  selfish ..thinking only abt her love,her husband,her marriage...
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry to tell this dev is the selfish not radhika before he is running to see rad he not he love her and now he talk very rude like he never fall in love with her he is the selfish radhika have to be strong
radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you...in old cb dev has blind faith in radhika..but in new one he think her as a selfish girl..i don't like his attitude towards her...if he is an orphan so what...rads is also an orphan child...radhika should not forgive dev easily...dev ko bhi to pta lagna chahiye ignorance ka meaning...or radika shanmeless nhi h ki itna kuch hone ke bad bhi tumhare liye tadpe...forget about this mr dev..radhika is stronger then you this time...so don't try to be over smart..Edited by radev85 - 12 years ago
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Disagree, neither is Dev nor Radhika bein selfish...its the circumstances, its clearly visible in Dev nd Radhika eyes that they love each other, Radhika is strong, she doesnt want to hurt any1 but also wants Dev to accept her.  whereas Dev want to accept her but cant because according to him if Radhika become the Choti Bahu dadaji will recover nd plus Dev has all the burdens of the family on him.

remember wen Radhika asked him that if Rohan get better nd ur family happness returns then will u accept me nd he said yes i would but that aint gonna happen.

hope Radhika get evryhin better nd in all these situations Dev realizes that Radhika was ryt all this time, nd that he was bein jst a bit cruel on her.
radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with you avina_fan1...i also think that circumstances are responsible for the sapretion of radev...but i want to see them togther...i want to see more radev scences...want to see them dancing with eachother...can't think to hate my radev/avina even in my dreams...love them so much...in my veiws choti bahu is the number one show of telly industry...all other shows are so cheap in front of it...i can't live without seeing a glimpse of radev...it become a part of my daily ruteen...hope the tract will end soon and we see our radev together...love choti bahu more than any thing...alway praying for its success...