HT: Jia freezes in Switzerland

Posted: 12 years ago
 Thnkxfor posting.The article got the names mixed up. It's Rucha! Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
double posted, don't know how I managed it, but I have...lol.Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
They totally messed up whose who in the serial, ignorant about the serial, what sort of research is that for an article?
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

They totally messed up whose who in the serial, ignorant about the serial, what sort of research is that for an article?
Right on! i mean for being such a popular show on television you would think these people would learn the names of the actors. Very poor research and very rude if I say so myself. I mean it really doesn't take that long to google it on the internet. 

You know your siggie with Ragini Khanna the picture on the right with her laughing she looks like Manisha Koirala.
Such a big News paper...
Article abt Such a Known and #1 show of TV.
And such a big blunder...how can they messed up with the name of The Female leads of the show...

Rashi is not played by Jiaa...its Rucha...

This is A Big Doubt for Me...Is she Jiaa or Giaa? ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

This is A Big Doubt for Me...Is she Jiaa or Giaa? ðŸ˜•

Any, because either way "G" or "J" is pronounced the same 😆
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You know your siggie with Ragini Khanna the picture on the right with her laughing she looks like Manisha Koirala.

Nafisa, when I first saw her in Radha ki Betiyaan, I'd really thought she was Manisha's younger sister.