Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you guyzzz for all the lovely comments, that means a lot to me...😊
so here is next part so enjoy and leave your comments...

PART-12

They all reached Mumbai nd they were all standing outside armaan's house'..

Sid: kk armaan byee it's getting late, let's go natasha

Riddhima was looking at sid..

Armaan: hey sid where r u goin

Sid: to the hotel, that's where I stay

Armaan: no u will not go to ur hotel today,u will stay here with me here ...

Sid: no armaan I can't, I have to go

Armaan: sid u have to help me with the marriage preparations, so it's good if u stay at my house, coz tomorrow we all r leaving for my farmhouse, that where the wedding will take place, so we can go together''.riddhima u tell him to stay here'

Riddhima: ya.. sid.. stay.. here.. for...tonight

Sid: but armaan I will come in the morning then we will go together'

Armaan: no I don't want to listen anything from you, your are staying with me tonight and that's final''

Sid: oo..k..k

Sid:But I will have to go drop natasha

Armaan:Don't worry natasha can also stay here, u don't have a problem staying here ryt natasha

Natasha: no I don't have a problem.

Then the all went to their rooms...

Natasha was in her room thinking

Natasha: today I got to meet the real sid , he always loved riddhima that's why he didn't ever told I love you to me, and he is sacrificing his love and happiness so riddhima can be happy with armaan, sid is such a nice person,  but i know that riddhima still kind a like sid, coz today when I was feeding sid , she couldn't see me so close to him..i have to do something so they can be together but what can I do

She was thinking, when something struck in her mind

Natasha: ya today she was getting jealous, so what I have to do is to make riddhima so jealous that she confesses her love for sid...ya ya I will do that, so from tomorrow my mission SIDDHIMA will start'πŸ˜ƒ

And saying this she went to sleep'.

On the other hand sid was in his room looking at riddhima's photo .he was very sad, he had tears in his eyes 😭😭

Sid: now riddhima will become someone else's wife infront of me, how am I going to see all that'but I have to for riddhima's happiness, I will have to behave very happy infront of riddhima, just to show her that I have moved on

Her wiped away his tears and went to sleep hugging riddhima's photo...

The next morning natasha woke up and got ready...she decided to go check on sid, if he has woken up yet and she went to his room, she opened the door and found that he was still sleeping''natasha went to him and stood beside his bed'

On the other hand riddhima woke up and got ready armaan was putting all the important stuff in his car, riddhima was in the lobby, armaan came in from outside'

Armaan: riddhima r u ready, we have to leave in an hour from here'

Riddhima: y.aa

Armaan: ok gud, but where is sid and natasha

Riddhima: I don't know πŸ˜•

Armaan: can u plzz go check if their ready or not, and I am going to put some stuff in my car, so can u go plzz check on them..

Riddhima: oh..k..

in sid's room

natasha was standing beside sid's bed, when something caught her eye, she wanted to know what it was, she started to slowly move sid's hand so she can see what is it...

As she was moving his hand, sid moved to his side, and natasha lost her balance and fell on sid, the door was closed, riddhima knocked on the door, many times but nobody responded so riddhima entered sid's room, she called sid's name but stopped in the middle..

Riddhima: si..😲😲

Riddhima couldn't believe what she was seeing infront of her''natasha on top of sid, but she couldn't see sid's face and she thought that natasha was kissing sid'''😑😑😑

She was burning and fuming, she was dugging her nails to her own skin she was very angry 😑😑😑😑

Natasha was trying vey hard to get up but her hand was stuck.

Riddhima: NATASHA 😈

Riddhima's voice was very loud and sid woke up natasha got up

Sid: what is happening πŸ˜•

Riddhima was about to say something but she was so angry😑, she went outside.

Natasha: nothing I just came to see you, if your ready or not..

Sid: oh..kk but why was riddhima hereπŸ˜•

Natasha knew that riddhima saw her on top of sid

Natasha: I guess she came to see if we r ready or not why don't you go get ready we have to leave in an hour so

Sid got up went to the washroom..

Natasha: [thinking]: OMG riddhima saw me on top of sid, I think even god wants to see them together that's why he is helping me in making riddhima jealous.πŸ˜ƒ

Riddhima was in the lobby thinking

Riddhima: what the heck were sid doing with natasha, how dare he kiss someone else infront of me, what the hell does he think he was doing..😑😑😑

She was fuming'.and huffing'she was sooo jealous..😑

Riddhima: ..I guess sid has moved on in his life, I don't matter to him anymore

Armaan came from outside

Armaan: riddhima did u go check if sid and nat are ready or not

Riddhima didn't respond

Armaan: riddhimaaa

Riddhima: WHATT 😑

Armaan : oh chill riddhima what happened, riddhima I'm just asking did u go check if sid and nat are ready'.we have to go now.

Riddhima: I DON'T.KNOW 😑 

Saying this she went outside to sit in the car

Armaan: what's up with her..

Sid and nat came out

Armaan: guyzz r u ready we have to go now

Sid: ya  we  r , let's go

They all got into the car and went'.the farmhouse...

To be continued

Luv u guyzzz ❀️

Harshita'..

Edited by harshita_sahni - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...riddhima is so jealous and natasha is so sweet, she is trying to bring SR together
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha riddhimayya! "how dare he kiss someone infront of me!" did she just say that about Sid when SHE is actually going to marry someone else in like 2 days!? Typical Riddhimayya! πŸ€’
I say tashuuu burn her more till she yell out to the world that she is crazily in love with he ex husband Sid!! 😈
RestlessWriter thumbnail

OMG!!! I am sooo loving this!!! Aha.. I can visulaize the steam coming out of Riddhima's nose and ears as she burns with jealousy!!!

Pls pls pls continue soon!!! Great job so far!!!
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...riddhima is so jealous and natasha is so sweet, she is trying to bring SR together

thnx and ya nat is very sweet...
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_cullen

hahahaha riddhimayya! "how dare he kiss someone infront of me!" did she just say that about Sid when SHE is actually going to marry someone else in like 2 days!? Typical Riddhimayya! πŸ€’
I say tashuuu burn her more till she yell out to the world that she is crazily in love with he ex husband Sid!! 😈

thnx and ya i will make her very jealous...
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Originally posted by: neet06

OMG!!! I am sooo loving this!!! Aha.. I can visulaize the steam coming out of Riddhima's nose and ears as she burns with jealousy!!!

Pls pls pls continue soon!!! Great job so far!!!

thx and im glad u liked it...
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jalao jalao ridhimma ko aur jalao
she needs this

and natasha she is adorable...

fab update😊
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update... Riddhima's jealous... Natasha's so sweet trying to unite SR... AR wedding in 2 days... OMG!!! what's next... pls update soon
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Originally posted by: superxuberant

jalao jalao ridhimma ko aur jalao

she needs this

and natasha she is adorable...

fab update😊

thank you