SR FF love triangle...{ PART-12 pg-25 } - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
WOOOHHH...I am luving how the story is going on...Fantastic update!!...i wish u were the director of dmg...that wud have been way much better to watch the show...lolzzz...plz be continue sooon...can't wait!!
@NaGeSwArL and @lovesr : thank you

@neet06 : thnx and update coming soon...

@Ovi_taani : thankss and i m glad that your liked the updATE...

S696_sehreen : thnxx and dear you don't have to call me didi lol coz im only 15 so , and don't worry i will pm you evry time i update...

@nine2: thank you so much...

@Riarai2346: thnx but riddhima didn't heard sid and nat convo...

@india_beauty : thanx and im also feeling bad for nat but what can i do i LOVE SIDDHIMA..

@aamirkhanfan: thnxx

@-Harshu-: thank you very much

@fariya94 , @nitikajaiswal , @KW_rocks , @sonia1000 , @veena_rocks , @mala1108 @jeran : thank you all very much

UPDATE COMING SOON...
Edited by harshita_sahni - 12 years ago
okk guyzz here is the next update ENJOY...πŸ˜ƒ

PART-11

Riddhima and Armaan were standing at sid's doorstep, they were looking at sid and nat who were hugging each other...

Armaan: finally sid has moved on in his life and nobody will ever seperate riddhima from me..😊

riddhima was very angry 😑 πŸ˜‘, seeing sid hug nat, ridz knocked on the door very hard, that made nat and sid broke the hug,

Sid: arre guys come in

armaan and ridz went in the room, armaan hugged sid..

Armaan: hi sid, hello natasha

both sid and nat said "hi" to him

Sid: how come your here

Armaan: actually i was missing riddhima so came here to suprise her...

sid was looking at riddhima but as riddhima looked up at him he moved his gaze away from her...

SID: suprise ???πŸ˜• 

Armaan: ya dude, good news riddhima and my marraige is finalised, it's after 3 days , im so happy

riddhima had an angry look on her face 😑 , and she kept looking at sid & nat, sid was very hurt to hear that but he managed to smile...

Sid: con...gra...ts

on the other hand nat was thinking

natahsa(thinking):πŸ˜• riddhima is goin to marry soon but why doesn't she seem happy abt it, does she love sid, but how do i know that if she loves sid or not, i Guess i have to find out by myself...

Armaan: thankss and nat you also have to come to my marraige...

Natasha: s..ssure

Armaan: and dude you also have to help me with the marraige preperations , you will right

sid was silent

Armaan: sid your like my brother will you plzz help me...

sid didn't want to help but it was something that was related to riddhima's happiness so he said

Sid: sure

Armaan: thanks and guyss i think we shud leave for mumbai now coz their would be less traffic in the night so let's go...

SId: ya

Armaan: riddhima let's go , pack up your stuff, we are leaving tonight

riddhima didn't respond as she was to angry on what she saw before...

Armaan: riddhima im taking to you let's go

riddhima packed all her stuff and so did nat, riddhima was struggling with her suitcase coz it was very heavy and the same situation was with nat, sid came out of his room and saw both of them struggling with their bags, and riddhima saw him

riddhima(thinking): sid i know u will definetly come to help me 😊

as he was abt to go to help riddhima , armaan came behind riddhima, sid stopped changed his way and helped nat and got into the car with her , ridz was just standing she got very angry 😑 πŸ˜‘so she was dragging her suitcase very fast , armaan saw that

Armaan: riddhima what are you doing , i 'll help you with that

Riddhima: no thanksss 😑

riddhima was having a hard time with her bag and she was angry 😑 that sid helped nat but not her...

Armaan: riddhima if your going to drag this bag this slow we are going to reach mumbai by tomorrow night...

riddhima looked up at him dropped 😑 the bag and went to sit in the car...
they were all driving for almost 2 hours ,then nat spoke

Nat: sid im very hungry, i haven't eaten anything since noon

Sid: but natasha where can we go

Nat: sid plzzz do something im very hungry

sid called up armaan

Armaan: ya sid

Sid: actaully armaan natasha is very hungry , do you know if their any place to eat here

Armaan: ya their is a small dhaba just a few kilometers away let's go their , even i am hungry...

Sid: kk

they all reached the dhaba and got out , sid got out from his seat and went to natasha's side to open the door for her, nat got out, as he was closing the door his hand got caught in the door...

Sid: ahhh

riddhima heard him scream, she got very scared , she was abt to run but instead natasha helped him as she was standing more close to him...

Nat: OMG sid r ..r..u okkk

nat took his hand in her hand

Sid: ahhh

nat went to the car and got the first aid box from the trunk , she made sid sit and started bandaging him, riddhima who was seeing all this was not liking them so close together...nat finished putting the bandage on his hand..

Nat: sid r u ok now

Sid: ya kinda

they all sat down and ordered their food and everyone was eating except sid.

Armaan: riddhima do you liked the food

Riddhima: ya it's very good

nat was enjoying her food, but she saw sid wasn't eating anything

Nat: sid why aren't you eating anything

sid showed nat his bandaged right hand, and she understood

Nat: sid don't worry i'll feed you

riddhima looked up when she said that , nat started feeding sid, watching all this she was fuming with jealously , she was dugging her nails onto her own skin...on the other hand sid was enjoying his food...

Sid: this food is really good i must say, thnx natasha for feeding meee

nat saw ridz face, she knew that ridz din't like her for feeding him..she had a smile  πŸ˜Š and she said to tease riddhima...

Nat: no problem SWEETHEART...

riddhima listening to all this could not control herself, she slide her food on the table and got up..

Riddhima 😑😑 : let's go from here...

sid was confused to see her reaction but natasha had a grin on her face...

Armaan: but riddhima , few minutes ago u said you love the food here, then what happened...😲

Riddhima: or you coming  or should i go on my own...😑

armaan got up

Armaan: no...no riddhima let's go

they all got up and went into the car and went to mumbai...

To be continued
LUV U GUYZZZ ❀️

HARSHITA...

lovelyπŸ‘
waitn 4 d next update eagerly

Aha!! Someone is getting super jealous I tell you!!!

Poor Sid, he is going to have no idea what hit him when Riddhima reaches her saturation.. I can so feel her anger and jealousy building up...

Great going dear.. Continue soon.. Can't wait to see Riddhima lose her temper and blurt out that Sid is hers!!! I would love to see Sid's reaction to that too πŸ˜†
hey hi
thankx or the pm
loved riddhima jeoulosy mannn
i was imagining riddhima
continuee soon
lov
ria
Buhuhaaa Maiya is superrr jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I likey πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Poor Sid has no idea what's going on around him :P
I think now Nats will do everything possible to make Ridz more jealous so dat she can confess her feelings for Sid ;))

Can't wait for the next part ..
Continue soon...
Ridzi maiya's jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love it!!!

Natasha understood everything but our poor Sid is totally cluelessπŸ˜†
now Nat will make Ridzi more jealous so she can confess hai na πŸ˜ˆ me likeyπŸ˜›

plz continue soon
lovely update...
waiting 4 d nxt part...
Nice update!!! I love this jealous Riddhima... just waiting for her to blurt out that SHE LOVES SID!!!... continue soon