Navya

May 6th: Things I liked (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Nur!!! (can I call you that?)

Did you watch today's episode yet?! Like oh my! Here's one for master analysis! And I'm super smug about having conjectured in the right direction for at least a few... 

Waiting for your 7th May 'like' post. Add eagerly to that (:

xx
JZee

Sure you can call me that, JZ...lol no I haven't had the chance to watch the epi yet...I'm still at work :((...but looking forward to watching it...so your theory has been proven correct? lol Chalo I will look forward to reading your views as well...Will try to make the post later this evening :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Haha - proven correct is going too far. Let's say I was thinking along the CV's lines - which btw I consider a little deriding for myself... CVs of daily shows aren't the most creative people in the world, pity that! 

Then again, this is my shear finesse to guess cliche (: And I'm going to be smug about that all day long Approve

Yup yup - you will definitely get one of he longest essays from me, when your 7th May post is up! 

Until then, good luck with work, sigh, the bane of its necessity shall never be rid off! I didn't have to try to hard to distract myself from the ongoing discussion class and tube the episode. The choice was easy (:  

xx
JZee

Edited by JZephyr - 09 May 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index