Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

Nice post.

Also loved bua dadi saying that's why shagun came alone from benaras to mumbai😆

Thanks, slmu :-)

LOL yeah the bua-dadi was funny there when she dissed Sagun but otherwise she was quite irritating in that scene talking about R-R-A being "buri sangat" and all...and I guess Anant felt guilty too hearing her question Navya's upbringing etc. cuz her parents let her come out late at night by herself when he knows that it's cuz of him that Navya came...phir bhi next morning this guy went and landed at her house...*shakes head* Kya hoga iska😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimz

Yes, even i was smiling at tht moment, very well directed. At least as of now what I hv seen is that director thinks much on ANYA's expressions and mostly he is taking care of LITTLE things which are more important than everything else!👏 Well said! I totally agree...the director is taking care of those subtleties and those nuances...the little little things that are the most important like you said...that is what I personally find myself appreciating too...and I was also smiling seeing this scene...it's just one of those kinds that do make you smile😆

Well, I can't say the same things for the other characters, like Bhabhi, SSSagun, Renu nd all! Too much of PAKAONIG!!!  I would hv liked it more if we were shown Navya's pic on Anant's laptop! not understanding the reason behind this!  God yes...Anant's family is a MAJOR pain...pakaaoing is so the word😆...I'd rather they show more of Navya's family...Anant's family feels like they were transplanted from a nightmarish saas-bahu soap...Navya's family feels so real like any family we'd know in real life...and LOL yeah I also thought they'd show Navya's pic on Anant's laptop but maybe they didn't to keep us thinking ;-) It's more than obvious at this point though that only one person's pic would make him grin like THAT looking at his laptop😆...cute moment

Wow Anu, you describe all the feelings so well! Every day I wait for their phone convo, It is always simple and sweet! And now it's becoming an addiction for Anant too!😆 Thanks, Mimz :-) I agree about their phone convos being the ones I always look forward to as well cuz so far they are always handled so well...there's a sweet new shade to each one...and the nuances as we discussed before...lol...for some reason or the other they are always calling each other and I feel Navya opens up more on the phone with him since he isn't in front of her and even manages to banter with him...lol...plus the sweet smiles are cute :-)

Yeah! Same what i thought, Pehle to always starring at Anant whenever he was talking to navya...And now, No reaction! LOL...unbelievable! LOL I guess Ranbir may have gotten more suspicious if Anant hadn't answered his question about the bua-dadi...but Anant was paying enough attention to manage to answer that much...guess he can multi-task👏😆...still I do think Ranbir should question him soon again :P

Amazing moment! how he stares and smiles at her!! They hv already started talking into isharas!! first when Anant asked her something like "sham ko", and now it's y'day! It's coz of attraction which happens with almost every one at this age! as of yet therez nothing b/w them, still they talk into signs! they are on the way of LOVE!! { ohh...wait...NOT now...there should be attraction and NOT love..at least not now..)) What I found interesting was how KNOWING that smile was😆...first he stared at her thoughtfully for a bit and then it's like he figured out how he's going to get her to agree and then he smiled😆...cuz he KNOWS how to get his way with her now😆...you're very right about the ishaaras and the understanding that's been shown to develop b/w them...the attraction is definitely there...but Navya is the one more conscious and aware of it...For Anant everything is on a more subconscious level...but his actions say much more which he isn't really aware of...his impulses show the growth in his feelings towards her and how he's grown to like her more and more...but he doesn't dwell on it...the moments of awareness and attraction b/w them are also not stretched out too much thankfully and naturally shown...but the communication b/w them constantly grows...hence showing the growth in their relationship gradually...

i liked Anya's moment! ...btw, these sisters are always irritating, of course sometimes i enjoy their PREBLEM nd BHELCUM,{😆} but they cover half of the episode...which I cant bare!!  LOL yeah the sisters are a pain...I forward their scenes usually😆...too much footage wasted on them but yeah they are funny sometimes with their lingo and ofcourse when they get dissed by bua-daadi or Anant's weirded out expressions seeing Sa-gun trying to make a move on him😆

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed reading that Anu - and i agree with you on each and every point that you made! lol 😊

-anant smiling when his mum praised navya - i had a massive grin on my face after wtching his expression lool and went back to watch it again 
-their sweet convo and anant being considerate towards navya
-then the massive shock i got wen he turned up outside her house - i was like - omg! is he serious? but then anxious for the both of them about being seen together
-then the little daze he went into, watching navya while walking with ranbeer
-and then being so certain that he was definately gonna persuade her for the picnic

thanx again for that - ur whole post made me smile 😃
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ditto to all the things you liked about yesterday's episode.
One thing I'd like to point out about yesterday's episode is Renuka's interrogation scene with Navya. I liked how she sort of provided a reality check for her in someway. She reminded her what could happen if and ever her dadi or dad come to know of her "friendship" with a guy. If wed/thur was about showing elder sister covering up for little sister, yesterday was about elder sister being an "elder" sister to her little sister. One thing that Renuka points out to Navya in that conversation was that how come she has more calls to Anant on her phone than Appy or Ritz's? That is one question that somehow stood out ...Appy and Ritz are her bffs since elementary school and up till now she's shared every darn thing with them, then how come they are showing her more and more with Anant than those 2 gal pals?

@Anant reaching Navya's place in the morning--- this dude's bordering on being a bit stalkerish 😆 He just drives up to her place...why?! lol impulsive much! Now he's being a bumblebee who's had way too many espresso shots😳

@picnic and AN--- Ummm Anant seems to be hooked on to this whole thing about making Navya do stuff that she normally wouldn't. Take for example, going to the engagement party...or getting permission to go to the trip. It's like he's taken on to himself to have her succeed in to doing certain things and gets frustrated himself if she's not able to accomplish that "certain" thing---Read: his frustration at Navya denying to come to engagement. and ummm that face palm in the car--- it could be a reaction to both his "d'uh" moment and may be because he could get her to come with him.😆

@Car service--- LOL he seems to be enjoying this "driver" service for his Ma'am Navya.😆 He doesn't leave a chance to make her sit in his car and give her a ride. lol He seemed disappointed at the fact that he couldn't drop her off the night before. He mentioned it twice already! lol Navya, lucky you! you've got a chauffeur and an entertainer free of cost there!😆

@Creeptsters--- I just royally ignore those banaraswalis😳. there's nothing new in what they do, say or **plot**. Those are what i would call uber  monotonous and utterly "stereotypical" indian telly  characters.  Hopefully, Creepy bhabhi doesn't conjure up a way to send her dumb sister to the picnic or herself drive up to the picnic to "spy" on her phaborite DEBORJEEE.😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruxana91

I really enjoyed reading that Anu - and i agree with you on each and every point that you made! lol 😊

-anant smiling when his mum praised navya - i had a massive grin on my face after wtching his expression lool and went back to watch it again 
-their sweet convo and anant being considerate towards navya
-then the massive shock i got wen he turned up outside her house - i was like - omg! is he serious? but then anxious for the both of them about being seen together
-then the little daze he went into, watching navya while walking with ranbeer
-and then being so certain that he was definately gonna persuade her for the picnic

thanx again for that - ur whole post made me smile 😃

Hey thanks, Ruxana :-) I'm glad it made you smile :-) I enjoyed reading your take on the epi as well...Anant's feelings are becoming more and more obvious day by day...albeit in a different way than Navya's feelings...hers show clearly too...but she has her own way of showing it and he has his own way which has more potential for getting both of them in DEEP trouble😆

I was also anxious for a second wondering if Navya's mom will see them together but looks like he just managed to get back in the car😆...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This was one of the episodes I actually did not like. Is Anant getting a bit too freaky and like Amy said, stalker-ish. Agreed he's in love. But no so deep in love so as to ignore the ramifications of his actions. In real life, no one is as lucky as Navya was. If you live in a city like Mumbai, you know that there are gazillion people who recognize you - just outside your building - postman, watchman, milk delivery man, newspaper delivery man, neighbors, shop keepers, friends, enemies, (even stray dogs) etc ... How did Anant just show up in front of Navya's building despite being reprimanded his family, just the night before? Also, since he kept apologizing to Navya for blackmailing her to come to his house, he must've realized that he's done something wrong. Anant cannot continue playing these cat and mouse games without processing what is going on between him and Navya. And like Shreya said - Which guy blushes at the idea of being married off at 19???!!!?? If he's the mature guy they showed at the start of the serial, then why is he swaying like a pendulum between mature and impulsive? In the end where the screen freezes, Anant had this smug smile on his face as if he knew that he could bend Navya's fragile resolve by emotionally blackmailing her (again). *rolls eyes* Somehow Navya is showing more maturity these days. I was impressed when she refused to jump right in the car and was genuinely worried when he showed up.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice analysis Di ..
I'd just like to add lil bit of my likes & dislikes.

The whole epi was quite good.Im liking bua dadi after the party scene,seems she's like Navya's dadi,"apne hi dun mein raheti hai" type who likes if things goes according to her choice if not then we get to hear "Hari on prabhuji & Dadi khub samjhe hai" dialouge,otherwise she doesnt hate anyone.

AN phone conversation so far,all r good.Navya is much comfortable on phone with Anant,it seems.But the nice part is-They are atleast geting to know each other more with each such conversation.

I liked dat bit when Anant asked "tume toh mujhe sodhne k lia pucha bhi nahi" naraz ho na,Isslia hi toh Ranbir k sath chali gayyi" They'r not in love but already the way they talk it all looks "BF-GF type conversation,in a good way ofcourse.The way he was concerned for her,it was all really sweet..

hmm That familly scene (Anant's familly) It was another sweet one,minus those 2 irratating fellow. I loved Anant's mom,hehe not coz she said Navya payari but she's so so so n so sweet.The way Anant was staring @ Navya's pic with a smile on his face that was really adorable..Although Shaheer loves to laugh (esp,when he goes all ahahahaha😆)but when he just smile wid no sound (😆) He actually looks cute :P n that lil moment between Nimisha & him was nice..Their bond is really adorable.

Then comes bua dadi's entry,Her comment on Ranbir-Ritz wasn't wrong completely,If my mom were in her place im sure she'd have commented the same what Bua dadi did😆.(would like to mention Ranbir here,he was quick to hataofy Ritz hard from the spoon n saying namaste bua dadi n den run😆😆)

Bua dadi's dialouge of the day "Haan isslia hi toh 5 foot 4 inch ki chokri ko banaras se mumbai akele bej dia😆😆RS's expression were treat to watch den😆I dont like how Rama always interfere when Anant's monther says something,I wonder why no one never tell her anything about this..Its really iratating.

Now talking abot Anant ji's maha karnama..I cant believe he actually went to her place just to pick her up for college😆1st toh didnt get the point of that scene,necessity of the scene :O but anyway,I personally dont like such action of guyz when the guy is just a "new" found friend..If i were in Navya's place..nomatter if Im having a crush on the guy or not i'd have taken this action of him in a wrong way or 'd atleast call him on my mind that he's just another chipku guy😆But here mahashai is the lead,so well kuch kahe bhi nahin sakte.😆

Many people think Anant is in love already.😕.but i dont think he even know the L,O,V.E of love yet,he's doing all this things just impulsively.
He's aware what he's doing these are something he had never done in past but yet while doing this he forgot "this" thing only😆.But Im actually finding it really interesting.. A male charecter like him,that too on a youth based show..yes i think its kinda "new".

That college scene was again nicely done..How he were busy staring @ Navya,just the moment he saw her he changed his direction & started walking towards her LOL.& then Rnabir came..umm these friends are making me Kanphused like Rama n Sagun are..I mean hello!Did they forget few days befor they were the people who were challenging or giving all bhashan on dating/love to their friends..Ranbir toh seems totally forgot about it. :O

I liked the last bit-I liked Anant's expression their "The way he went all "Hmm hmm hmm" with his head hehe n then a lil smile..
Precap was again a "Haq" type scene.. "Try toh karo "mere lia" plz..Kyun Bhai..kyu apke lia ask yourself😆

Hope to see some nice entertainment next week with less Rama n Shagun..Trust me i can even bare Rama but that shagun she just puts me off..I cant even bare her one word,let the dialouge be..:@
BTW She doesnt understand when Rama talks in english (Didi,mumbai akar app kuch zyada hi english bolne lagh gayyi hai..I wonder how she manage to pronounce Girlfriend,so correctly :O)
I dont want any jungle track..seeing so many post on them which making me go all 🤓n real life,such things dont really happen & id happen then its really dengerous,So i'd like if they show some scenes related to game,music etc inshort in a fun way ofcorse there should be some scene of AN which would help to take the story forward.

Edit added- I didnt realize that my post went this much long :OSorry😛
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

One thing I'd like to point out about yesterday's episode is Renuka's interrogation scene with Navya. I liked how she sort of provided a reality check for her in someway. She reminded her what could happen if and ever her dadi or dad come to know of her "friendship" with a guy. If wed/thur was about showing elder sister covering up for little sister, yesterday was about elder sister being an "elder" sister to her little sister. I agree Renuka did provide a reality check there for Navya and it was needed...since Renuka did help her go out but didn't think it would take this long and had to end up trying to sambhaalo so much at home and avoid getting the parents suspicious...so her interrogation of Navya was justified and well handled...although Renuka is kinda on the shrill and somewhat condescending side but the points she made were valid...she was very much in big sister mode as you said😆

One thing that Renuka points out to Navya in that conversation was that how come she has more calls to Anant on her phone than Appy or Ritz's? That is one question that somehow stood out ...Appy and Ritz are her bffs since elementary school and up till now she's shared every darn thing with them, then how come they are showing her more and more with Anant than those 2 gal pals? LOL well it doesn't seem like Navya talks much to Appy on the phone...it's usually Ritz...and it's not like she doesn't talk to her at all anymore...I think Renuka over-reacted cuz the last few calls had all been from Anant constantly trying to call Navya to get her to the party, remember?😆...so it wasn't like Navya's ALWAYS only talking to Anant...just the last few calls were all his cuz he'd been constantly calling her to bug her to come over😆

@Anant reaching Navya's place in the morning--- this dude's bordering on being a bit stalkerish 😆 He just drives up to her place...why?! lol impulsive much! LOL I dunno about stalker-ish but he's deffo losing it...I think everyone's jaw dropped INCLUDING Navya's to see him there in the morning...the only explanation is impulsiveness I guess...since the aftermath of the computer test, he's ONLY been running on impulse when it comes to Navya...no thought beyond that it seems

@picnic and AN--- Ummm Anant seems to be hooked on to this whole thing about making Navya do stuff that she normally wouldn't. Take for example, going to the engagement party...or getting permission to go to the trip. It's like he's taken on to himself to have her succeed in to doing certain things and gets frustrated himself if she's not able to accomplish that "certain" thing--- I don't think he's hooked as much on making her do stuff she normally wouldn't...it's more like making her do stuff that would allow him to spend more time with her😆😆...all of the stuff he's been doing the past few days clearly shows that he will grasp at ANY straw to get to spend time with her...talk to her...in his own room, it was the balcony excuse...when she's away from him, it's the driving excuse...and now the picnic...since all the FRIENDS are going together...so how can he let his "special friend" stay behind? I think that's the way he processes it😆

@Car service--- LOL he seems to be enjoying this "driver" service for his Ma'am Navya.😆 He doesn't leave a chance to make her sit in his car and give her a ride. lol He seemed disappointed at the fact that he couldn't drop her off the night before. He mentioned it twice already! lol Navya, lucky you! you've got a chauffeur and an entertainer free of cost there!😆 LOL I think the offer to drop her off the night before was partly small talk as well when he mentioned it on the phone😆 but LOLL@ chauffeur + entertainer free of cost...hahaha...so true😆

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

This was one of the episodes I actually did not like. Is Anant getting a bit too freaky and like Amy said, stalker-ish. Agreed he's in love. But no so deep in love so as to ignore the ramifications of his actions. In real life, no one is as lucky as Navya was. If you live in a city like Mumbai, you know that there are gazillion people who recognize you - just outside your building - postman, watchman, milk delivery man, newspaper delivery man, neighbors, shop keepers, friends, enemies, (even stray dogs) etc ... How did Anant just show up in front of Navya's building despite being reprimanded his family, just the night before? Also, since he kept apologizing to Navya for blackmailing her to come to his house, he must've realized that he's done something wrong. Anant cannot continue playing these cat and mouse games without processing what is going on between him and Navya. And like Shreya said - Which guy blushes at the idea of being married off at 19???!!!?? If he's the mature guy they showed at the start of the serial, then why is he swaying like a pendulum between mature and impulsive? In the end where the screen freezes, Anant had this smug smile on his face as if he knew that he could bend Navya's fragile resolve by emotionally blackmailing her (again). *rolls eyes* Somehow Navya is showing more maturity these days. I was impressed when she refused to jump right in the car and was genuinely worried when he showed up.

I understand what you're saying, LadyM...those are all valid points and I thought the same as well...especially the ramifications of his actions by showing up there in the morning...indeed Navya was quite lucky cuz in real life they would have surely been seen and recognized...he was being quite OBVIOUS about offering her that lift too in a grand fashion😆

But I liked this epi more than the previous one...which included the weird marriage talk :P lol...wouldn't call him freaky as of this epi...no doubt Navya is being more mature overall about their situation while he's being recklessly impulsive...her annoying bits are when she goes into mega slow motion mode but otherwise yes she handles this more maturely...Anant toh...lol...at this point his actions are perplexing...like Madhu mentioned previously in this thread...they keep you guessing...he sure is unpredictable with these impulsive things he's doing😆...this is Anant out of the ordinary...but I think his time for introspection will come soon too. ...his smile at the end felt more knowing than smug to me...but I can understand your irritation too😆

What's funny about Anant is that he's not even a typical casanova character that we are used to seeing in most shows playing mind games with the lead "sehmi hui" heroine to fluster her  etc. etc...they don't show those kind of "charged" scenes b/w AN...if we keep aside the dumbness of some of his actions for a bit, he's honestly doing nothing but trying to talk to her and be in her presence...there is no romantic intention...he just wants to spend time with her it seems...LOL...for now I alternate b/w being amused and head-desking over his actions😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Nice analysis Di .. Thanks, Piya :-)
I'd just like to add lil bit of my likes & dislikes.

The whole epi was quite good.Im liking bua dadi after the party scene,seems she's like Navya's dadi,"apne hi dun mein raheti hai" type who likes if things goes according to her choice if not then we get to hear "Hari on prabhuji & Dadi khub samjhe hai" dialouge,otherwise she doesnt hate anyone. Hmmm I guess I can see what you mean...yes she doesn't hate anyone but she is much more deeply prejudiced than Navya's daadi...Navya's daadi is much more jovial and good-natured even if she also taunts Navya about some things. But this bua-dadi is more sour faced most of the time...although I do love it when she disses the annoying sister duo😆😆

AN phone conversation so far,all r good.Navya is much comfortable on phone with Anant,it seems.But the nice part is-They are atleast geting to know each other more with each such conversation. Yes their bonding is deffo growing subtly in a gradual manner with each new interaction...they open up the most on the phone so that helps😆

I liked dat bit when Anant asked "tume toh mujhe sodhne k lia pucha bhi nahi" naraz ho na,Isslia hi toh Ranbir k sath chali gayyi" They'r not in love but already the way they talk it all looks "BF-GF type conversation,in a good way ofcourse.The way he was concerned for her,it was all really sweet.. LOL yes that was sweet...he was chiding her a bit there ki why didn't you let me drop you😆...those teasing tones and the bf-gf type of convo like you said without them both realizing it it seems...and that's cute and amusing in a sense

hmm That familly scene (Anant's familly) It was another sweet one,minus those 2 irratating fellow. I loved Anant's mom,hehe not coz she said Navya payari but she's so so so n so sweet.The way Anant was staring @ Navya's pic with a smile on his face that was really adorable..Although Shaheer loves to laugh (esp,when he goes all ahahahaha😆)but when he just smile wid no sound (😆) He actually looks cute :P n that lil moment between Nimisha & him was nice..Their bond is really adorable. LOL yeah that was an adorable bit...and Anant's mom really did say that in such a sweet manner too...nice lady...I feel sorry for her when she has to stand up to attention when bua-daadi walks in...sach mein there is like hitler rule in that house😕😆

Bua dadi's dialouge of the day "Haan isslia hi toh 5 foot 4 inch ki chokri ko banaras se mumbai akele bej dia😆😆RS's expression were treat to watch den😆I dont like how Rama always interfere when Anant's monther says something,I wonder why no one never tell her anything about this..Its really iratating. LOL that's the best part about bua-daadi...woh KISI ko nahin chhodti...haha...just when Rama starts to get smug that BD said something about Navya, BAM the BD turns and disses that SA-gun👏👏😆

Now talking abot Anant ji's maha karnama..I cant believe he actually went to her place just to pick her up for college😆1st toh didnt get the point of that scene,necessity of the scene :O but anyway,I personally dont like such action of guyz when the guy is just a "new" found friend..If i were in Navya's place..nomatter if Im having a crush on the guy or not i'd have taken this action of him in a wrong way or 'd atleast call him on my mind that he's just another chipku guy😆But here mahashai is the lead,so well kuch kahe bhi nahin sakte.😆 haha so true...if this happened in real life, any girl would get MAJORLY creeped out...even Navya got very uncomfortable about it one could tell...if not for Anant's previous behavior when Navya has seen him in normal mode, I think she would deffo have dismissed him as a chipku guy too😆...but jabse "official" friendship hui hai, Anant has gotten kinda out of control😆...this scene was quite a shocking one...I hope they show some repercussions to this...Anant thinking about this and maybe Navya saying something to him about it again too

Many people think Anant is in love already.😕.but i dont think he even know the L,O,V.E of love yet,he's doing all this things just impulsively.
He's aware what he's doing these are something he had never done in past but yet while doing this he forgot "this" thing only😆.But Im actually finding it really interesting.. A male charecter like him,that too on a youth based show..yes i think its kinda "new". I also don't think he's in full on love yet...this is still an undefined feeling for him which he's not really thinking about properly but rather just impulsively expressing...it's deffo something new among the usual crop of characters in a youth show, I agree...he's neither the cliched casanova bad boy types, nor totally the sarcastic good boy/studious types...what he's doing in the epis these days especially is something different I haven't seen before😆...Impulsive really is the only word...he's being a bit childish sometimes as well but mostly impulsive😆...they are showing this new feeling growing on him and we the audience are seeing that effect on him...it's as undefined as the new feeling in a sense😆 What I also find interesting is that while they do show a hint of that awareness/attraction b/w them, they aren't giving a fully romantic sense to Anant's attempts to spend time with her either...they are making it different for now.

I liked the last bit-I liked Anant's expression their "The way he went all "Hmm hmm hmm" with his head hehe n then a lil smile..
Precap was again a "Haq" type scene.. "Try toh karo "mere lia" plz..Kyun Bhai..kyu apke lia ask yourself😆 LMAO haha so true about the KYUN? Really he needs to ask him self KYUN aapke liye?? Kitni aasaani se he says all this naa?? "Mere liye"...he says it all without a thought...full on comfortable HAQ se as you said😆...jabse "official friendship" hui hai, SOLID haq jamaa raha hai Anant Navya pe😆

I dont want any jungle track..seeing so many post on them which making me go all 🤓n real life,such things dont really happen & id happen then its really dengerous,So i'd like if they show some scenes related to game,music etc inshort in a fun way ofcorse there should be some scene of AN which would help to take the story forward. LOL I don't think there's going to be any jungle track either...despite some bits on and off, in general the show has largely not taken the cliched route in showing AN's interactions so that jungle track doesn't seem likely to me at this point...they will likely spend some nice moments together at the picnic otherwise but I don't think some big "romaaance" in the jungle will happen...baaki let's see😆...I also want their story to move forward subtly and not in a rushed manner.