Navya

May 6th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

1) Anant's smile when his Mom says that Navya is a very sweet girl๐Ÿ˜†...and no prizes for guessing the reason for the massive grin on his face later on when he's looking at his laptop and Nimisha walks in๐Ÿ˜†

2) The Anant-Nimisha moment was sweet...

3) The AN phone convo...simple and natural scene...as their phone convos usually are...Navya was obviously worried given the scolding from Renu weighing on her mind...but I found it sweet that she kept denying it even as Anant sensed that something was wrong and kept asking her if she was ok and if everything was ok at home...again back to a more mature and sober Anant which was nice to see๐Ÿ˜†...the convo was nicely written with him again mentioning that he sensed he might have gotten her into trouble thanks to his zidd...subtle touches like the apprehension on Navya's face when she first sees him calling and debates with herself for a bit before picking it up...liked those...

4) Anant actually showing up right in front of her building...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...I totally sympathized with poor Navya in that scene...bechari got such a dressing down from her sister last night...doesn't think of this as a pyar-vyar ka chakkar yet...is trying to not get into pangas again and boom...Anant maharaj subah subah padhaar gaye to RANDOMLY give her a lift to college? Hello?๐Ÿ˜†   And he tries to make it sound so matter of fact and logical..."hum dono same jagah jaa rahe hain so thought of offering you a lift" Yeh idea pehle nahin aaya, Anant??๐Ÿ˜†...Bechari Navya is looking in all directions frantically...aage, peechhe, upar, neeche...๐Ÿ˜†...and Anant is cool as a cucumber...he's saying he's not a driver lekin driver ki tarhaan door khol ke khada kitni jaldi hogaya๐Ÿ˜†...I liked how Navya took a stand and shut the door and told him she won't go with him...actually trying to reason with him...but he's all like koi nahin dekhega...hain?๐Ÿ˜†...so Mummy ends up saving Navya from this car ride but I wonder WHAT made Anant smack his head in frustration later...the fact that Mummy foiled his plan to give Navya a ride or the realization that he could EASILY have been spotted her parents seeing as he was right in front of her building!?๐Ÿ˜†...a penny of each of this guy's thoughts on this subject, seriously๐Ÿ˜†

5) Ranbir trying to talk to Anant in the college corridor as they are walking together but Anant is busy staring straight ahead at Navya and barely paying attention to Ranbir's questions...lol...subtlety totally has gone flying out the window for Anant๐Ÿ˜†...he doesn't even care anymore...full on unblinking staring and oddly enough Ranbir doesn't even notice this now?? lol

6) The picnic trip discussion: Chalo atleast Ritz acknowledged today how shocked she was to see Navya at the engagement party given how she hardly manages to ask her parents permission to go anywhere...So Anant stares at Navya all thoughtfully when he hears her say she won't go...and then slowly he smiles...lol...

What I'm now starting to get a sense of from Anant based on the last scene as well as the precap where he goes "mere liye" with a puppy dog face to melt her๐Ÿ˜†...is that he is subconsciously using his leverage on Navya to make her give in to his requests (more like demands :P)...he's realized that he can influence her...make her say yes no matter what...now I don't know if he feels he succeeds cuz he knows that she likes him and uses that subconsciously as leverage on her or if he just is basically acting out his stubborn nature...He now expects Navya to go along with every idea he puts forth?๐Ÿ˜†  

Overall better epi than yesterday...didn't feel stilted today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree... yest epi was lovely.. day by day m loving this show more n more..!!!!
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have not seen the episode yet..just read the WU now but I can picturise the scenes in my mind ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It has to be lovely..AnYa phone convo is always too adorable..Lovely post !
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey anu๐Ÿ˜Š...lovely post again...its become a daily ritual for me, going thru ur "things i liked" post...almost like a catalogue of gud scenes...do u actually save all these posts that u make? it'd give us a great feeling (memories in short) 2 read these posts one year later when the equation would have totally changed between anant and navya...so i just hope u do...

now back 2 the episode...what really caught my attention was the last part of ur post... anant exerting his influence on navya...well the guy does know how 2 work his way around her...but as u mentioned i just hope its on a sub-conscious level...if he hits the realization mode anytime sooner, it'll kill the essence of his character..anant will just go on 2 become a random lover boy...till now, we really don't know wats goin thru his mind and i like it this way...we hardly get 2 witness any mind voice scenes of anant, do we...let the cv's keep us guessing about him for a few more months...although i must admit, this guessing game is driving me nuts...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

1) Anant's smile when his Mom says that Navya is a very sweet girl๐Ÿ˜†...and no prizes for guessing the reason for the massive grin on his face later on when he's looking at his laptop and Nimisha walks in๐Ÿ˜†

3) The AN phone convo...simple and natural scene...as their phone convos usually are...Navya was obviously worried given the scolding from Renu weighing on her mind...but I found it sweet that she kept denying it even as Anant sensed that something was wrong and kept asking her if she was ok and if everything was ok at home...again back to a more mature and sober Anant which was nice to see๐Ÿ˜†...the convo was nicely written with him again mentioning that he sensed he might have gotten her into trouble thanks to his zidd...subtle touches like the apprehension on Navya's face when she first sees him calling and debates with herself for a bit before picking it up...liked those...

4) Anant actually showing up right in front of her building...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...I totally sympathized with poor Navya in that scene...bechari got such a dressing down from her sister last night...doesn't think of this as a pyar-vyar ka chakkar yet...is trying to not get into pangas again and boom...Anant maharaj subah subah padhaar gaye to RANDOMLY give her a lift to college? Hello?๐Ÿ˜†   And he tries to make it sound so matter of fact and logical..."hum dono same jagah jaa rahe hain so thought of offering you a lift" Yeh idea pehle nahin aaya, Anant??๐Ÿ˜†...Bechari Navya is looking in all directions frantically...aage, peechhe, upar, neeche...๐Ÿ˜†...and Anant is cool as a cucumber...he's saying he's not a driver lekin driver ki tarhaan door khol ke khada kitni jaldi hogaya๐Ÿ˜†...I liked how Navya took a stand and shut the door and told him she won't go with him...actually trying to reason with him...but he's all like koi nahin dekhega...hain?๐Ÿ˜†...so Mummy ends up saving Navya from this car ride but I wonder WHAT made Anant smack his head in frustration later...the fact that Mummy foiled his plan to give Navya a ride or the realization that he could EASILY have been spotted her parents seeing as he was right in front of her building!?๐Ÿ˜†...a penny of each of this guy's thoughts on this subject, seriously๐Ÿ˜†
I think it is later, he realizes that navya was right and that he almost got navya in trouble.

5) Ranbir trying to talk to Anant in the college corridor as they are walking together but Anant is busy staring straight ahead at Navya and barely paying attention to Ranbir's questions...lol...subtlety totally has gone flying out the window for Anant๐Ÿ˜†...he doesn't even care anymore...full on unblinking staring and oddly enough Ranbir doesn't even notice this now?? lol

6) The picnic trip discussion: Chalo atleast Ritz acknowledged today how shocked she was to see Navya at the engagement party given how she hardly manages to ask her parents permission to go anywhere...So Anant stares at Navya all thoughtfully when he hears her say she won't go...and then slowly he smiles...lol...

What I'm now starting to get a sense of from Anant based on the last scene as well as the precap where he goes "mere liye" with a puppy dog face to melt her๐Ÿ˜†...is that he is subconsciously using his leverage on Navya to make her give in to his requests (more like demands :P)...he's realized that he can influence her...make her say yes no matter what...now I don't know if he feels he succeeds cuz he knows that she likes him and uses that subconsciously as leverage on her or if he just is basically acting out his stubborn nature...He now expects Navya to go along with every idea he puts forth?๐Ÿ˜†  

Hey very well written, i now look forward to ur post everyday:-)) 
@bold  I agree, he is using his influence on Navya subconsciously and i guess he is being his natural self with Navya. He is slowly coming out of his family's influence (thoughts). 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

Also loved bua dadi saying that's why shagun came alone from benaras to mumbai๐Ÿ˜†
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Yes, even i was smiling at tht moment, very well directed. At least as of now what I hv seen is that director thinks much on ANYA's expressions and mostly he is taking care of LITTLE things which are more important than everything else!๐Ÿ‘ Well, I can't say the same things for the other characters, like Bhabhi, SSSagun, Renu nd all! Too much of PAKAONIG!!!  I would hv liked it more if we were shown Navya's pic on Anant's laptop! not understanding the reason behind this!

Wow Anu, you describe all the feelings so well! Every day I wait for their phone convo, It is always simple and sweet! And now it's becoming an addiction for Anant too!๐Ÿ˜†

Seriosly, It was like OMG! Shit, Not again!! pleeease!! Has he gone mad??  Well, I don't know what he literally was thinking, what EXACTLY was there  in his mind!  and hope it goes this way!

Yeah! Same what i thought, Pehle to always starring at Anant whenever he was talking to navya...And now, No reaction! LOL...unbelievable!
Amazing moment! how he stares and smiles at her!! They hv already started talking into isharas!! first when Anant asked her something like "sham ko", and now it's y'day! It's coz of attraction which happens with almost every one at this age! as of yet therez nothing b/w them, still they talk into signs! they are on the way of LOVE!! { ohh...wait...NOT now...there should be attraction and NOT love..at least not now..))

Truly said! He'z behving like, "Whatever it is, you'll have to do this ... for me!! " ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ

i liked Anya's moment! ...btw, these sisters are always irritating, of course sometimes i enjoy their PREBLEM nd BHELCUM,{๐Ÿ˜†} but they cover half of the episode...which I cant bare!!
Edited by mimz - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nyc post...agree wid ol ur points...especialy clg scene ns ANYA phone convo was da best
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

hey anu๐Ÿ˜Š...lovely post again...its become a daily ritual for me, going thru ur "things i liked" post...almost like a catalogue of gud scenes...do u actually save all these posts that u make? it'd give us a great feeling (memories in short) 2 read these posts one year later when the equation would have totally changed between anant and navya...so i just hope u do...

now back 2 the episode...what really caught my attention was the last part of ur post... anant exerting his influence on navya...well the guy does know how 2 work his way around her...but as u mentioned i just hope its on a sub-conscious level...if he hits the realization mode anytime sooner, it'll kill the essence of his character..anant will just go on 2 become a random lover boy...till now, we really don't know wats goin thru his mind and i like it this way...we hardly get 2 witness any mind voice scenes of anant, do we...let the cv's keep us guessing about him for a few more months...although i must admit, this guessing game is driving me nuts...

Hey thanks, Madhu๐Ÿ˜Š...I just make these posts to blab out my mind ๐Ÿ˜†...but glad you're enjoying them :-) Ahhh I don't really save them but I can start posting the links in the Media Center if you want...to have them all in one place I guess.

@bold: LOL you make a good point...since they haven't shown us what's really going on in his mind, it keeps us guessing and yes who knows how he'll behave once he realizes...really hope not like a sappy lovesick puppy๐Ÿ˜†...but guess we have to see...as for how he's exerting his influence on her...it's deffo subconscious...he's not doing it in a calculated way...but he's figured out how to get her to give in now...hence the slow smile in the end and the 'mere liye'๐Ÿ˜†...It is funny though how they don't really show him dwelling on Ranbir/Harry's theories which proved that Navya likes him...the most they show these days is he himself thinking about Navya most of the time and then figuring out ANY possible way of spending time with her...most recently trying to give her a ride everywhere๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b.sarika2

I think it is later, he realizes that navya was right and that he almost got navya in trouble. I sure hope it's the latter and he has SOME realization of just WHAT kind of trouble he could have gotten them both into...๐Ÿ˜†

Hey very well written, i now look forward to ur post everyday:-)) Thanks :-)
@bold  I agree, he is using his influence on Navya subconsciously and i guess he is being his natural self with Navya. He is slowly coming out of his family's influence (thoughts).  I think he's opened up more around Navya, true...but this is still a little more hyper than his natural self I'd say๐Ÿ˜†...I don't think his natural self would tell him to go land up at Navya's house in the morning๐Ÿ˜†...this is his "Oh I feel like seeing Navya early this morning so lemme just go drive to her house and offer her a lift" self...more reckless than usual Anant I'd say.