India-Forums

Why not other contestants? (Page 2)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
atleast amrita is up for a takkar this week

also the duos have become so predictable girl boy duo.  what about boy boy and girl girl duo? and will they stop bringing rutu vaishu? agreed they r awesome, this weeks performance was a treat for eyes, but 3 weeks in a row.

Agree with priyanka, if DKS is about taking the level a little higher than what has already been achieved by the dancing stars, why stop bringing them from their comfort zone and into trios?

no alisha solo so far, hope to see one.

and i think amrita will never appear on a duo , reason in DID2, all the mentors said the same thing,when she is in a duo, she draws all the attention to herself, even in the takkar precap you can see, ( or maybe it was my fancy), somehow you would only want to watch amrita.

kishore was injured before, so its ok, but paulson, never saw paulson in a duo, as a matter of fact, i wanted to see a jai mayuresh duo, kruti ammu classical duo, looks like it wont happen

amar is coming over and over again, and now its evident he is tired and is not getting enough time for practise,why isnt punit used for a duo? 
ah well, with only one more week left, dks is ending in such a predictable note

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniatawasheluv2dance

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i ws gonna post da same thread and thank god u read my mind

i think they should'v got each individual to perform in takkar round and da solos. these guys are paid to sit back and clap for others or wat??! dats really lame i mean they deserve a chance to perform too irrespective of hw good or bad they are. if they'r good enough to take part  in da show, y not let them perform to prove a point?!?! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
When's DKS ending? I was wondering the same...amrita & few other contestants are so left out. The most we can see them doing is in team performances or on couch cheering for the team :(
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
This is just a filler show.. Don't think its being taken seriously by the channel.. But true.. its sucks to see the others left out. I mean, be fair and give everyone a chance, already, if you invited them in, in the first place! some of them have replaced Salman and Shakti's and Binny's absence but that doesn't mean, you only choose them just so they can fill the gap and just be there as a statue! If you have invited them to join in the group, it means, you think they are capable of pulling things off well..and therefore, deserves a chance to perform, just like everyone else!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

dancemania Groupbie
dancemania
dancemania

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Agree with posts in this thread

DID1
- Alisha is yet to do any duo or solo performances...wonder why ?

DID2
For the Duets, its always Rutu- VAishu or Amar with others...have yet to see Dharmesh, Punit or Kishore do any duets with girls so far

Maybe they should have kept atleast one trio round so that everbody got to do more performances
nehlove IF-Sizzlerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Completely Agreed!!!!!!!!
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
hmm even tho ma fav performed evrytime buh its unfair wid othas Confused !! 
n as much as i like Dharmesh ! I dnt get it why Mostly he always come for dance ke takkar frm DID 2 Team Confused ! hmmm dnt others Trust thm selves in tht team Confused
every1 should be fair man Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index