Why not other contestants?

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am just wondering that DKS is almost coming to an end now and I have seen the same contestants again and again. Why weren't Amrita, Alisha, Kishore, Paulson and ... not seen in any of the duos and for that matter even in solos. I feel like I haven't seen much of them on the show. Same contestants have been picked more than twice for duets and solos. I don't know the reasons behind this but I really wish everybody gets a fair chance and WE get to see all of them. 

Is anybody else feeling the same or is it just me? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately they aren't considered as strong as the other the contestants which is not fair =|
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's EXACTLY why I said that they should continue the trio rounds..it saves time and we get to see a bunch of people that we don't always see and that too in synchronization. 

The format of the show has become SO random. They started with trios on friday, next they had duos on friday, and this week they had the takkar on friday..like what is going on? This show is so confusing, and it's ending already. Everything's being done in a jiffy. It needs time to be dissolved.. ðŸ˜•
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

That's EXACTLY why I said that they should continue the trio rounds..it saves time and we get to see a bunch of people that we don't always see and that too in synchronization. 

The format of the show has become SO random. They started with trios on friday, next they had duos on friday, and this week they had the takkar on friday..like what is going on? This show is so confusing, and it's ending already. Everything's being done in a jiffy. It needs time to be dissolved.. ðŸ˜•

I agree!!! They should have had trios ðŸ˜’
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are cashing in by repeating popular dancers...which makes sense but ofcourse isn't fair to other dancers...
I never really acknowledged this because my favorites have been performing all the time, so i was satisfied LOL But totally, the other contestants deserve their chance to be on the stage .. after all it's a team effort. When there were trios, everyone had the chance to come on stage. Soo idk what's up with the sudden change in format .. but agree that the trios should have been continued!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have wondered that for a while. Amrita, Alisha, Kishore, Paulson don't represent their teams much. In Alisha's case I thought it might have to do with D3 but then Amar does about 2 performances every week. 😕 Kishore maybe because of his injury? Amrita and Paulson I just don't understand.

I liked having trios better simply because everyone from the team would perform for sure then..the concept seems kinda messed up now.

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely agree! I want to see Alisha Vs Amrita, Parvez Vs Siddesh, Rutu vs Atul, Vaishnavi Vs Alisha. Jai vs Amar

LeadNitrate thumbnail
atleast amrita is up for a takkar this week

also the duos have become so predictable girl boy duo.  what about boy boy and girl girl duo? and will they stop bringing rutu vaishu? agreed they r awesome, this weeks performance was a treat for eyes, but 3 weeks in a row.

Agree with priyanka, if DKS is about taking the level a little higher than what has already been achieved by the dancing stars, why stop bringing them from their comfort zone and into trios?

no alisha solo so far, hope to see one.

and i think amrita will never appear on a duo , reason in DID2, all the mentors said the same thing,when she is in a duo, she draws all the attention to herself, even in the takkar precap you can see, ( or maybe it was my fancy), somehow you would only want to watch amrita.

kishore was injured before, so its ok, but paulson, never saw paulson in a duo, as a matter of fact, i wanted to see a jai mayuresh duo, kruti ammu classical duo, looks like it wont happen

amar is coming over and over again, and now its evident he is tired and is not getting enough time for practise,why isnt punit used for a duo? 
ah well, with only one more week left, dks is ending in such a predictable note

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i ws gonna post da same thread and thank god u read my mind

i think they should'v got each individual to perform in takkar round and da solos. these guys are paid to sit back and clap for others or wat??! dats really lame i mean they deserve a chance to perform too irrespective of hw good or bad they are. if they'r good enough to take part  in da show, y not let them perform to prove a point?!?! ðŸ˜•