India-Forums

Why not other contestants?

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I am just wondering that DKS is almost coming to an end now and I have seen the same contestants again and again. Why weren't Amrita, Alisha, Kishore, Paulson and ... not seen in any of the duos and for that matter even in solos. I feel like I haven't seen much of them on the show. Same contestants have been picked more than twice for duets and solos. I don't know the reasons behind this but I really wish everybody gets a fair chance and WE get to see all of them. 

Is anybody else feeling the same or is it just me? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9dancemaniatawasheharman05pavitrianAnjaani_Dastaanshivani003nehloveLeadNitrate.shona.FakeLove

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately they aren't considered as strong as the other the contestants which is not fair =|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceOrientalDancer

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
That's EXACTLY why I said that they should continue the trio rounds..it saves time and we get to see a bunch of people that we don't always see and that too in synchronization. 

The format of the show has become SO random. They started with trios on friday, next they had duos on friday, and this week they had the takkar on friday..like what is going on? This show is so confusing, and it's ending already. Everything's being done in a jiffy. It needs time to be dissolved.. Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancecharmz517-desigirl-OrientalDancermusichealsshivani003-Aaliyah-

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

That's EXACTLY why I said that they should continue the trio rounds..it saves time and we get to see a bunch of people that we don't always see and that too in synchronization. 

The format of the show has become SO random. They started with trios on friday, next they had duos on friday, and this week they had the takkar on friday..like what is going on? This show is so confusing, and it's ending already. Everything's being done in a jiffy. It needs time to be dissolved.. Confused

I agree!!! They should have had trios Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003OrientalDancer

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
They are cashing in by repeating popular dancers...which makes sense but ofcourse isn't fair to other dancers...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheOrientalDancerLeadNitrate

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

I have wondered that for a while. Amrita, Alisha, Kishore, Paulson don't represent their teams much. In Alisha's case I thought it might have to do with D3 but then Amar does about 2 performances every week. Confused Kishore maybe because of his injury? Amrita and Paulson I just don't understand.

I liked having trios better simply because everyone from the team would perform for sure then..the concept seems kinda messed up now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceOrientalDancerpigbelly4myfeethindu4lyfshivani003

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

I completely agree! I want to see Alisha Vs Amrita, Parvez Vs Siddesh, Rutu vs Atul, Vaishnavi Vs Alisha. Jai vs Amar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheluv2dancecharmz517shivani003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index