Uttaran

People should stop complaining

Vipan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If you really hate this serial that much, stop watching it. No one is forcing you to watch this show. I love this show. Negativity is a bit high for my liking, but for some reason, it always keeps me interested. (and the background music helps too πŸ˜‰)

I just see a lot of complaining on this forum. Just learn to embrace this show, and you'll like it. it has been like that since October of 2009 when Tappu got married to Veer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Vipin, this forum is meant for all to express their opinions/comments on the serial, and its more fun to read their comments or complaints whatever you call it than actually watch this dumb show. There are many of us who actually dont watch the show but come to this forum to read & njoy these comments.
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Dear Vipin, this forum is meant for all to express their opinions/comments on the serial, and its more fun to read their comments or complaints whatever you call it than actually watch this dumb show. There are many of us who actually dont watch the show but come to this forum to read & njoy these comments.

I too agree with Vijaya's quote.. we just come here to enjoy the comments and to express our feelings.. its a big relief than watching this stupid show...😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So wht to do? Either praise whatever is shown or leave the show? This is not solutions. People r attached to this show and they want improvement in it and not just either watch or leave? If follow this policy thn we sd not criticize anything? Just either accept or leave. Don't criticize any film, any story, any actor any character
.a lot of critics will loose their bread and butter πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
whts ur problm, y cant u ignore this forum dudeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Actually what Vipin says is very much the easiest way out! I totally agree with him... but kya karein saali human mentality hi aisi hai.. when its warm you want it to be cold..and when its cold you want it to be warm! And as per your suggestion to embrace this rather negative show and stop complaining.. I guess same implies when you come and complain that people are complaining πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Embraaccceee our complaining πŸ˜† Deal with it!! Start liking it!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm vipan , many of members had made this show part of their life for ages , they also defeneded it when some of us pointed out over dose of negativty , saying things will change , but even loyal and true lovers of this show stopped doing it now , isnt that enough to show wat this show is worth of ??
i have been in forum from long enough to know more about ppl here and their trust and liking in show ,
many embraced this show with negativity too, now they dont who want to have such negativity in daily life and say i accept it as its entertaining , where is entertainment in this show ??

and like vijaya said , ye public forum hai , if ppl like and praise a show , ppl have right to bash and point out things too ...

its not even like other NOrmal shows to love , this is total abnormal show , we have many shows where leads are dead dumb and they had been loved and itna bekar dumbness who wants to embrace  ??
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what then we should star apprecitaing this shitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we have the right to complain varba forum pe koi nahin hogaa trust me
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We got to complain πŸ˜† That's what this Forum is for ... The Uttaran Team visits this place They have churafied some ideas from here ... We don't complain How else will they know They think TRPs mean everything... There should be an and to negativity ... Projection of evil endlessly is not too good and this is one show which has attracted a lotta kids and it must nt inspire them in a wrong way 

When they show negativity What else can we talk of We can't sit and appreciate the crap right πŸ˜³
ruchira23 thumbnail
well if we praise a show for its good story and other factors then we should also make criticism when we starts disliking it, its our duty to inform the CVs as a feedback to their creativity