India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

People should stop complaining

Vipan Groupbie
Vipan
Vipan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
If you really hate this serial that much, stop watching it. No one is forcing you to watch this show. I love this show. Negativity is a bit high for my liking, but for some reason, it always keeps me interested. (and the background music helps too Wink)

I just see a lot of complaining on this forum. Just learn to embrace this show, and you'll like it. it has been like that since October of 2009 when Tappu got married to Veer...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaannutmeg7

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Dear Vipin, this forum is meant for all to express their opinions/comments on the serial, and its more fun to read their comments or complaints whatever you call it than actually watch this dumb show. There are many of us who actually dont watch the show but come to this forum to read & njoy these comments.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaurikhandekaranjup83IisBlissruchira23sonali_dgdivy609sourojankit111PavaniShinyshivani9LimitLessFanRoshini1494

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Dear Vipin, this forum is meant for all to express their opinions/comments on the serial, and its more fun to read their comments or complaints whatever you call it than actually watch this dumb show. There are many of us who actually dont watch the show but come to this forum to read & njoy these comments.

I too agree with Vijaya's quote.. we just come here to enjoy the comments and to express our feelings.. its a big relief than watching this stupid show...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgruchira23sourojPavaniShinyshivani9LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
So wht to do? Either praise whatever is shown or leave the show? This is not solutions. People r attached to this show and they want improvement in it and not just either watch or leave? If follow this policy thn we sd not criticize anything? Just either accept or leave. Don't criticize any film, any story, any actor any character
.a lot of critics will loose their bread and butter LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83sonali_dgruchira23divy609sourojintruderfastshivani9LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
whts ur problm, y cant u ignore this forum dudeWinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83sonali_dgdivy609sourojankit111LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Actually what Vipin says is very much the easiest way out! I totally agree with him... but kya karein saali human mentality hi aisi hai.. when its warm you want it to be cold..and when its cold you want it to be warm! And as per your suggestion to embrace this rather negative show and stop complaining.. I guess same implies when you come and complain that people are complaining LOLLOL Embraaccceee our complaining LOL Deal with it!! Start liking it!!! Big smileLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83sourojdivy609ankit111intruderfastshivani9LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hmm vipan , many of members had made this show part of their life for ages , they also defeneded it when some of us pointed out over dose of negativty , saying things will change , but even loyal and true lovers of this show stopped doing it now , isnt that enough to show wat this show is worth of ??
i have been in forum from long enough to know more about ppl here and their trust and liking in show ,
many embraced this show with negativity too, now they dont who want to have such negativity in daily life and say i accept it as its entertaining , where is entertainment in this show ??

and like vijaya said , ye public forum hai , if ppl like and praise a show , ppl have right to bash and point out things too ...

its not even like other NOrmal shows to love , this is total abnormal show , we have many shows where leads are dead dumb and they had been loved and itna bekar dumbness who wants to embrace  ??

Edited by JustJ - 07 May 2011 at 8:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83sonali_dgruchira23sourojankit111intruderfastshivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
what then we should star apprecitaing this shitLOLLOLLOL
we have the right to complain varba forum pe koi nahin hogaa trust me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83ruchira23sourojdivy609LimitLessFan

Go to top