Telly stars on Mother's Day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Telly stars on Mother's Day

BINNY SHARMA: The dancing star from Gujarat, Binny Sharma who is currently doing the lead role in Zee TV's prime time show, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, is a busy girl with a jam packed schedule . And the perky actress loves the hustle bustle of Mumbai.

Binny says, "Mumbai respects talent and gives many career opportunities and that makes it a great city to live in. But I miss home and my mother's home cooked food a lot."

The wistful note in her voice is evident when she says, "I am dying to eat farsaan, undhiyu, khichdi or just simple dal chawal. I miss the frenzy at home just prior to a festival where my mom and I would give the house a new look and cook those delicious lip smacking dishes. Though my mother does come and stay with me whenever she can, but I would love to see her face everyday the moment I enter the house. I love her. We are what our mother's make us! There's a saying I believe in – "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers".

http://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/bollywoodDetails050511c.php

Thanks For Posting It Mel. Binny Is Awsome.
thanks for sharing ...she is awsome and yet so down to earth ...

Thanks for sharing, she is so sweet!

binny is a real good hearted hardworking girl of indian television👏she is a darling whom i just love to hear & love to watch🤗
thanks for sharing..she is a very much a homely person..who loves her family to d core..luv u binny..❤️
Wowww , thanks Mel for posting , totally loved reading it . Binny is just adorable , her mom must b a very proud mom .