Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

sounds interesting... who is in shirin farhad opposite her...?  or is that not finalized...

shirin farhad is an interesting love story... it'll be nice to see it onscreen... and i'm pretty sure farah will do fine... she was able to get a pretty good performance out of her actors/actresses... she can't be worse than some of the 20some year olds, who've gotten to be famous... ๐Ÿ˜›

i like she's not diplomatic with her answers about srk...!  

Boman Irani is doing the lead role. Btw, it's not an adaptation from the folklore Shirin-Farhad, it's a story about a Parsi couple. ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ฒwow!!! It will be very interesting...I think it's nice that she is making her debut.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SLB casting Farah in a movie!!!  very interesting!!!
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
@Lensa u always call her Sonaski nt sonakshi๐Ÿ˜† but i completely agree with u...for a change sumone admittin their mistakes!
oh it not important tht a director can be a good actor as well๐Ÿ˜› as far as i can see...she can be a good comedian like johnny lever...but this would be a joke.๐Ÿ˜†...bhansali there are so great 40+ actresses...tumhe koi aur nahi mile...strange...age has defintely affected ur head๐Ÿ˜‰
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT?๐Ÿ˜ฒ When I saw this I thought they were refering it Farah Khan Ali, Suzanne Roshan's sister! Hmmm will be interesting!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The film will be a flop if Farah is the heroine.They can take Kajol,Madhuri,Juhi,Manisha instead.
Farah Khan as Shirin? I was like, What's Sanjay Leela Bhansali smoking? I really thought he lost it after the failures and derision.

Boman-Farah as a Parsi couple should be fun. Both have Parsi roots and maybe it will be like those Pearl Padamsee comedies.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if farah plays role of lead actress , i guess that she will be barely one who will watch her movie .