Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*||>PKYEK Creation Mansion #9<||* VB's Nt Pg 119 (Page 94)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Sanchu, awww lemme give you a hug Hug girl, the problem with me is i cannot work with low quality pictures. My siggies turn out useless Ermm and moreover the promo goes way too FASTT LOL and i was looking at some caps in the gallery, but they are of no use to me, im just going to wait for the actual episode where we'll get tons of AP scenes, and i myself said that i cannot wait to make sigs on our AP. But since at the moment Jay Pia were being shown, its obvious that their fans will make stuff on them, and dont worry, you haven't hurt anyone..you're being honest Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Neethi u know how my net is. I only commented on the avis and siggies which are visible to me. Rest are invisible to me. So what can I do? I am also editing my previous comment. Will try to be silent reader and also try to constructive reply. Sorry again.

Mysterygirl_merelentless.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I know, Sachu and it's with a lot of people. That's why I make it a point to write down what the creations are about above it. Anyway, forget about it now, ok? I'm sorry as well (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@ Sanchi- once we get a  full on abhiya scene i love to make some stuff on them :) for me basically abhiya and Jiya are both equally strong. its not bad to love both !Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jrelentless..Jane..

Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Animated sig free to use :) Thanks for liking the sigs guys .

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-samarp2.Peeves..moonstruck.-Mema-MaraudersMysterygirl_meAngelic_JKash-Gurti-Visu-krazyriya-sofiaaax.--Doyel--RidziPiaJazSiminyctophilia-Pooja-.Jane..-MERRY-_Meena_-CromulentHaze-Trouble.relentless.ragzz.saher_90serendipity.JennyPenny

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I second Pooja, of course for me its Abhiya who come first before anyone, their love is eternal and we all know they'll be endgameLOL but one cannot bash the other just because you start liking another couple. For me both are amazing, and the reality is i love Suku, and i love all actors opposite her Day Dreaming so be it Vivian, Ritwick or Siddhant, all are awesome with this girl Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me-Pooja-RidziPiaJazSimishewolf..Jane..ragzz.JennyPenny

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

omfgg that is one amazing avi of Pia Jay...thanks for making it Sayra..you rock! Hug savedd it :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yamz sweets, I really like their scenes Day Dreaming

relentless.serendipity.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index