Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*||>PKYEK Creation Mansion #9<||* VB's Nt Pg 119 (Page 93)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I've noticed, Pooja that stacked avis generally move slower than the icon ones, I don't know why :P
yeah... when i upload them on min.us they move ok like normal when i post them here they are messing up Ouch

Aww!! That's because they take more time to load than the normal avis na. That's why their speed is slower. Don't worry (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Monuu..What do i say about your stuff Stern Smile Day Dreaming omggg your stuff on AP is beautiful..Gosh how beautiful and true is their love Day Dreaming that scene was just marvellous man, can hardly wait for our dear Abhay to be back Approve goshh using one AP siggy Day Dreaming just wonderful...u rockkk! even the JayPia stuff is pretty...if you don't mind can you also make some avi's/sigs from their latest friday scenes? Suku's sizzling chemistry with Ritwik..amazingg! plss make sweets..i'll be waiting...

@Neetz...I love you soo much! Hug thank you so much for the gorgeouss JP avi's...they are truly amazing...savedd Hug will use them soon hon ..muaah Heart

@Pooja...aahmaazing avi's Hug thanks for the colouredd ones LOL they look soo pretty Day Dreaming btw they are not uploading fast for some reason..and ain't showing in my signature either Ermm

@Chandani...gorgeous work as well sweets...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.moonstruck.-Pooja-.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
superb work everyone.

Edited by sanchitaroy - 11 June 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@Yamzy: Thank you soo much!! I'm so glad you liked them! Love you Hug

@Sanchu: Erm...right. I guess you should think twice before jumping to conclusions. Just because people like Jay doesn't mean they've forgotten Abhay. I don't mean to be rude but this indirect attack hurts the rest of us. We know it's aimed at people making Jiya stuff and it's very unfair to point out like this. Its kind of like insulting their work which is not right. Whether AbhIya or Jiya, makers put in a lot of hardwork that deserves to be appreciated and if you can't then at least don't mock! Anyway, I'm done preaching *Sigh*

Edited by Chill_Out - 11 June 2011 at 12:02pm

shewolf.relentless.JennyPenny

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
you're most welcome Neetz Hug

@Sanchita, aww there's nothing like that hon, why would anyone forget about Abhay, his is the most awaited comeback dear, and what can anyone make on his hand lol...we are all waiting desperately for AbhiYa to reunite, but in the mean time some of us are also loving Jay-Pia's chemistry. Come on girl, its just a show and totally fictitious, no harm in liking both the couples Ermm Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..JennyPenny

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
No Yamini and Neethi I didn't tell u people to stop Jay-Piya's creations. Have I ever said that? Neither I told that they aren't good. See my reply properly. I wrote all creations are good. I just said beside making Jay-Piya staffs plz make abhiya staffs also. See there was such a good promo and Neethi I expected u to make avis from the promo and Yamini I wanted u to make siggies on them. But if asking this would hurt u then I am sorry. I never want to hurt my friends and if unintentionally I hurt anybody I am sorry. Willn't tell anything like this in future. I will reply in constructive manner.

P.S - Once again sorry. I am again saying all the creations are beautiful here. I know how much effort it takes to make a siggy and avi. I was also a siggy maker so I know it. I am a very simple girl who just talked her heart. Never thought my comment seemed to be attacking or bashing. I am editing that comment.

Edited by sanchitaroy - 11 June 2011 at 12:12pm

Mysterygirl_merelentless.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Sanchita..dont be disheartened re Hug im not a jay piya fan..i dont see them as a couple at all..whatsoever! but that doesnt mean it cringes me to see creations on them :S and we all know JP are just temprory ;) once abhay is back, everything will be back..dont worry jaan Hug

Mysterygirl_me.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
It's ok, Sanchu. You don't need to apologise. I guess I would've appreciated if you would've checked page 89 where I've indeed made promo stuff much before I made stuff on Jiya. Anyway, let it be now..

Mysterygirl_meragzz.relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index